BY ALEX TOYS

Make bath time fun with your little one with the magnetic monsters bath toy. Manufactured by alex, it has an educational focus on memory skills so your child can learn while having fun at the same time. see more...

Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
They have to be one of my sons favorite bath toys ! He loves these little monsters and loves making them spit out water . It's always fun bath time when he plays with them . He's had them for about two years already and they are still like new .
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My daughter is obsessed with these... she has to have them for every bath... I like how easy they are to clean and put away and she plays with them so that is a plus
KORA B.
These are adorable your kid will love them in the tub because they float and they will love the fact that they r magnetic and can attatch and detach from each other
Kay T.
These monsters are super cute and very fun to play with in the bath! If you have a little monster that loves tubby's or needs some tubby motivation I definitely suggest these little guys!
Jennifer p.
Newnan, GA
These are great! My daughter loves bath toys!! She loves the bright colors and fun silly faces. They are great for teaching vocabulary with the monsters' different expressions, colors, and poses.
Mariah B.
Kids love to play with these. I highly recommend this to any parent. I used to have something like this as a kid but they weren't as cool as these ones.
Brittany F.
Lucasville, OH
I feel like we have a million if these at our house our daughter loves playing with these in the bath tub. These are a fun inexpensive toy!!
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
We have these and my kids love them! Of course they love that they squirt water, but it's also fun that they are magnetic and stick together!
Denise L.
I got these off amazon. They are super cute. My son loves to play with them. Right now he's teething so they go straight in his mouth.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, CT
Perfect for keeping my kids occupied in the tub while they splash around and drive parents crazy lol! Makes them enjoy bath time more!
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these go moldy?
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Any problems with these toys retaining water? I hate when little bath toys end up with mold.
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How many people would recommend this?