BY ALEX TOYS

Make bath time fun with your little one with the magnetic monsters bath toy. Manufactured by alex, it has an educational focus on memory skills so your child can learn while having fun at the same time. see more...

Cindy I.
Keeps my little one entertained while taking a tubby. I can get her all washed up while she's playing!
Heather k.
Kids love these they flot and you can stick them together or play one at a time . And they are cute
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I don't have enough bath toy for my grand babies to olay with so these would be great to have.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
They have to be one of my sons favorite bath toys ! He loves these little monsters and loves making them spit out water . It's always fun bath time when he plays with them . He's had them for about two years already and they are still like new .
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
These are really cute, and fun bath toys... affordable as well. Kids absolutely love them!
Mariah B.
Kids love to play with these. I highly recommend this to any parent. I used to have something like this as a kid but they weren't as cool as these ones.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My daughter is obsessed with these... she has to have them for every bath... I like how easy they are to clean and put away and she plays with them so that is a plus
Cassie Q.
We got these as a gift for my toddler. She loves playing with them in the bathtub and out of the bathtub.
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
We have these and my kids love them! Of course they love that they squirt water, but it's also fun that they are magnetic and stick together!
Brittany F.
Lucasville, OH
I feel like we have a million if these at our house our daughter loves playing with these in the bath tub. These are a fun inexpensive toy!!
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert
Do these go moldy?
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Any problems with these toys retaining water? I hate when little bath toys end up with mold.
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert
How many people would recommend this?