BY ALEX TOYS

Seaside roads come bath-side with alex stickers for the tub- beep beep. Made for use in the bathtub, these stickers come in fun car, road and sign shapes. These educational stickers focus on shapes and colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin D.
Chalmette, LA
We purchased these for our boys this Christmas. They have already been thrown in the trash. Don't get me wrong they has a blast for about a week until they got destroyed!!
donna c.
Was good while it lasted. Kids enjoy them, but it doesn't take long to get destroyed.
s w.
Champaign, IL
These were great for my 1 year old. They stick fairly well to the tub after they are wet and my son had a fun time playing with these. Decent quality--they didn't fall apart immediately after getting wet. For a toy that doesn't make a giant mess in the tub I'm very happy with these.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI
My son loves these! I have not seen any wear on them yet & we've had them for over a year. Great buy for the child who loves vehicles.