BY ALEX TOYS

Transform your bathtub into a watery wonderland with the alex rub-a-dub paradise island bath toys. These 34 foam shapes stick to the side of the tub or float on the water for a completely tropical experience. Winner of the 2006 iparenting media award, the set features colorful animals, beautiful mermaids and fun-filled islands complete with singing song birds and swaying palm tress. Your little one will never want to get out of the tub! Comes equipped with a drip-dry storage bag for easy clean-up. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
The best brand for bath toys we have found. My toddler loves bath time and enjoys playing with his toys. They have lasted for a while unlike many other toys we have bought, they don't mold or stink. We love them and how long they last!
Chelsey P.
Springdale, Pa
Bath toys are a dime a dozen. Getting quality materials to use in the bath could cost a small fortune. I usually find this product, and products by the same brand, at discount stores like Ross or T.J. Maxx. They're cute for Easter baskets or stocking stuffers!
caesi h.
Granite Falls, NC
My child for the longest hated baths. I got these toys for him and showed him bath time was a great place to use his imagination and play. This are the perfect price to add extra to bath time. They are easy to clean and dry fast. I prefer these over rubber duckies.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I really like these, and so does my little one. Bath time wasn't always fun, but after purchasing these from Target, it made bath time much easier and fun for my child! Now my little one looks foward to bath time.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't have this set but my son has a monkey that surfs and a hippo that leaps of a diving board from this company. He loves bath time and these are his favorite ones to play with!
Kimberly G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This toys are awesome my two kids love them..they have fun while taking a bath..there affordable and super cute..they are hard to find in stores but I bought this at target..
Fatima G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Este producto es bueno! Asi se entretienen nuestros niños al bañarse. Al menos a mi bebe cuanto mas juguetes tiene para bañarse con mas gusto se mete a su tina para bañarse.
Stephanie F.
My kids loved these toys. This makes bathtime so much more enjoyable for mommy and babies. I would repurchase again. I believe my parents bought this at toys r us.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Love Alex bath toys! We have many different sets of them. They all have last a long time and don't get moldy and nasty like other bath toys I have bought.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
These are too cute and my baby loves them. I found them at my target for a decent price but they are worth it. They're easy to clean and safe for children.
Rose B.
Where can í buy these at?
Becky L.
Do these come in other forms or is this the only set?
Lauren D.
Where can I buy this?
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these the foam pieces that stick to the bath tub? Do they get mold in them easily?
Taylor B.