Add a Photo

By ALEX TOYS
Create jewelry and homemade gifts with your child with the alex paint porcelain jewelry-making kit. Make up to 12 bracelets and necklaces in one kit. This jewelry-making kit has everything you need for crafting fun. The kit comes with a variety of real porcelain beads, pendants and glass-seed beads in funky-fun shapes and sizes. The kit also includes paint, a brush, ball chain, cord, pipe cleaners, bead holders and easy-to-follow instructions. Choose the beads you want to paint and then decorate and design the day away. Your child's creativity is the limit. Crafts for kids like these are perfect for family time, gifts, sleepovers or...
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

We got my niece this for her birthday because it was on sale and she really liked it! It's nothing fancy but it's fun for the kids to do.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

My niece loves this and is always trying to make jewelry and wear it. she makes me wesr what she makes too!
Hillary E.
Hillary E.

My daughter has this and is always making tons of jewelry for the family lol. Loves it
miriam r.
miriam r.
federal way, washington

Great kit coming with everything that you need fun To make and also to wear
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

I bought this for my 9 year old daughter, She loved it. Good value for the price. The kit allowed her to be as creative as she wished.
Lindsay Z.
Lindsay Z.

Awwww i used to love making this kinda jewelery when i was younger. i actually miss it :) lol i would definitely show my daughter when decide to have one.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI

I bought this as an activity that my niece and I could do together. I wanted a handmade piece of jewelry from my niece that I could keep and wear to show everyone. We loved this kit. We made some really cute jewelry that both of us really liked and had so much fun doing so
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Kingston , Ontario

My little cousin loves this .. She loves being able to do it herself , recommend it for the fun
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland

Very good use this a lot good good love it my kids love it I definitely have kid lol
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1935 reviews

This Jewelry Making Kit is great for little girls to learn to be so creative at making their own little jewelry
hannah c.
hannah c.

Do you like it?
Beth W.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL

Is 8 years old too young for this? I would like to buy for a gift. What age range is this good for?
natalie d.
natalie d.

Would this be suitable for small children? around age four? i understand theres small parts but what if she knew not to put anything in her mouth?
Ohioville pa

I would be interested I this with my 7year old boys he loves doing arts and crafts??
Ohioville pa