BY ALEX TOYS #30 in Puzzles

Let your little one learn the rules of the road with this colorful vehicle-themed play mat. kids will love zooming past the lake and through the city. easily fold the mat into a toy bag and take your tot's tiny toy cars with you. see more...

Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this! This is strong enough to be played with by my boys. I love how there are roads and stuff. It allows the kids to use their imiginations while practicing real life scenerios.
Lisa K.
My four-year-old still plays with this every day. Everything packed up back in the box when you're done. This is an awesome toy.
Kandyce M.
Love this play mat! we have hardwood floors in our house so this has helped prevent a lot of bumps and bruises! highly recommend!
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
My kids love this playmat. easy to carry and pack up. they play cars, dinosaurs and legos on it and really enjoy it.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
My son love his. It keeps him bisey all day. Really nice to have really cute and great price. Over all great product.
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
My little kiddo loves this he can't stop playing with it all the kids would love this perfect toy
Yarely C.
Woodland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for kids i will be buying another one now that my baby wants to start crawling
Chelsie A.
Loved it! It was all around a wonderful product! Perfect for your little ones
Oussama s.
Relizane
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hello,First, let me congratulate you on your great website on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, which is the product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success.I am a dealer and want to buy you 100 product but first I want you to send me this product for reviewThis is my addressFull name: Oussama Sriba Address: 06 Rue des jardins a Relizane Location: Relizane Postal Code: 48000Country: AlgeriaThank