BY ALEX TOYS #74 in Art & Craft Sets

Color in a memo board and decorate with gems!hold all your notes, pictures and keepsakes!comes in two styles.includes satin memo board (11" x 14"/ 28cm x 35.6cm), 56 sticky gems and 6 permanent markers. see more...

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My daughter ended up with two of these for Christmas. I offered to exchange one for something else and she said no. she colored both differently and they are hanging in her room. Alex sells great easy crafts for tween girls.
Laura D.
Laura D.
My daughter kept this on her door forever! She even brought it with us to our new house when we moved!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I'm always looking for new craft items for my kids to do.. my daughter is now 10 and in that age where she's too old for a lot, but not old enough for even more. This is perfect for her, as she loves to color and decorate her room to her ever changing style.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Got this for my daughter when she was 6 and she loved it. She loves to color and love to do a lot of crafts. she still has it hanging in her room. it is a cute creative gift.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
My 8 year old got this for christmas from her secret santa at church and she absolutely loves it heck i love it lol
Kasey-ann B.
Kasey-ann B.
Drayton valley, AB
Mega Parent Expert
Super cute for kids to color and have a blast
and learn their colors while having fun
Cheyanne B.