BY ALEX TOYS

Chock full of art supplies, the alex art box will bring the artist out of any child. It includes a pop-up easel, 2 fold-out trays and 2 drawers to keep everything neat and organized. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
One of my favorite brands and art supplies. Excellent quality! Great and fun way to learn! Highly recommended.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
When I was a kid I use to have one kit similar to this with all te crayons and paitings is a great and affordable idea for a kid,especially to put their imagination to work.Kids love to color on things!!!
Eva  Y.
Eva Y.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for my 4th grader and my kindergarten boy. It brings out the artistic in them and the colors are perfect at the fact that they can choose from markers crayons oil paint or water PAINT.
Estefani P.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
I love this. My daughter get very entertained and loves it.it also helps you not loose parts
Micki L.
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. There is such a great variety of art supplies in this kit. Definitely worth the cost.