BY ALEX ORTHOPEDIC INC.

12? Elastic Knee Brace, Medium12? Elastic Knee Brace Soft beige knitted elastic Slips on easily Provides compression For sizing measure around the knee (circumference) Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description. see more...

Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
This knee brace is solely average in my opinion. I was not a fan of the fabric. It retained sweat/moisture and became hot and itchy. I also have thick thighs which caused the upper elastic band to roll down. Since I needed a brace to use while exercising this was not a fit for me.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
This is a great product. I injured my knee while I was on vacation and got this to help keep the swelling down. It wasnt always the most comfortable but I definitely felt better when it was on. It was easy to apply and stayed in its position way better than I was expecting.
Tabetha M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Love them! Wear on both knees daily! They help keep fluid moving and relieves pain. They are affordable and comfortable! Highly recommend for fluid and pain on the knee! Also helps hold my ice pack! I definitely will repurchase!
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
This is such a gray product. Due to my work I have to be standing all day and my knees were hurting so bad but this product really helped me to solve that problem. Totally recommend it to anyone.
Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
Before buying this product, make sure you do your research. A brace of this nature is for compression, if you are feeling pain and or looseness I would recommend getting a more sturdy brace. This product is good for joint swelling or as a lining under a more heavy duty brace.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
I HAVE BROUGHT MANY OF THESE TYPE OF KNEE SUPPORT SOME ARE VERY GOOD AND OTHER THEY ROLL DOWN YOUR KNEE AND THEN SOME BY THE END OF THE DAY HURT YOUR KNEE JUST WONDER IF THIS A GOOD BRAND
Heather J.
When your walking or even sitting for long periods of times, it starts to rub agains the back of the knee. Usually forming a rash or uncomfortableness
Alyssa M.
kansas city
they are a little big when you put shoes on but my dad used these for football & the work so good keep your sore ankle compacted as ever
Olivia D.
i just played a soccer game and i fell on my knee the last time my friend used this her knee felt better so guick please and thank you.
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
My husband wears these because he has bone on bone on one knee and this gives him significant relief from the pain that he suffers.
lzzy l.
my mom hit her lag do you mind if I get one send to me for free