BY ALEX AND ANI

Alex and Ani Tree of Life Iii Expandable Wire Bangle-Jewelry & Accessories see more...

Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
All of the wire bangles are a fun accessory. It kind of went out of style within the last couple years because back in 2014-2015 is was THE THING to have. They're about $30 and can go up to $60 for sets or more intricate bangles. I still love wearing them, I love the jingle they make when I move and I feel like it's a simple accessory to wear.
Samantha G.
Lincoln Park , MI
These lovely bracelets are an amazing affordable gift ,but not only are they pretty cute, they also have a meaning to them.Alex and Ani are truly worth it!!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Love these braclets. I got a graduation one and a penguin one. I adore how the look and the added feminine touch it gives.
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
I love this bracelet I personally owned it
is beautiful! I love that these bracelets are made with recycled material!
Joanna C.
West Miami, FL
Love their bracelets. Can be so pretty and meaningful. Great for gifts. I have several and would like to get more.
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
I have over 20 bracelets. They look great even switching off colors of bangers and beads. I mix them all.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this available at Macy’s???