Alex and Ani Tree of Life Iii Expandable Wire Bangle uploaded by Ileana P.

BY ALEX AND ANI

Alex and Ani Tree of Life Iii Expandable Wire Bangle-Jewelry & Accessories see more...

Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
All of the wire bangles are a fun accessory. It kind of went out of style within the last couple years because back in 2014-2015 is was THE THING to have. They're about $30 and can go up to $60 for sets or more intricate bangles. I still love wearing them, I love the jingle they make when I move and I feel like it's a simple accessory to wear.
Samantha G.
Lincoln Park , MI
These lovely bracelets are an amazing affordable gift ,but not only are they pretty cute, they also have a meaning to them.Alex and Ani are truly worth it!!
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Love these braclets. I got a graduation one and a penguin one. I adore how the look and the added feminine touch it gives.
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
I love this bracelet I personally owned it
is beautiful! I love that these bracelets are made with recycled material!
Joanna C.
West Miami, FL
Love their bracelets. Can be so pretty and meaningful. Great for gifts. I have several and would like to get more.
Ileana P.
Bridgeton, NJ
Nice and elegant bracelete. Easy to wear and to take off. Looks pretty good with any outfit. Very affordable!
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
I have over 20 bracelets. They look great even switching off colors of bangers and beads. I mix them all.
Carla Glorianne R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this bracelet. But with the time the things falls off and is not supposed to do that.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this available at Macy’s???