Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet

by Alex and Ani

Do it rust and change color quickly?
I love it, where can I buy it? / En donde lo puedo comprar?
Is this bracelet long lasting?
Start your review of Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet!
How would you rate this product?
I purchased Alex and Ani bracelet about 3 years ago I’m still wearing it to this day. It is very lightweight and I sometimes forget I’m wearing it. It is very affordable and the silver doesn’t fade.
Among all the jewelry my favorite part is bracelets I have too many bracelets And this bracelet is just awsomeeeeeeeeeeeee It looks so nice on hand Boost up the personality of a person Its little pricey I must say But I would Really Really recommend this 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I love this! I received it as a bridesmaid gidt from my friend and it is so light and pretty. I love how you can costumize everything. They have so many pretty items!
Lima
I love this one! I also have the one with cinderella and the phrase: “A dream is a wish your heart makes”. I have it in gold and it match with most of my outfits. The Alex and Ani bracelet have different phrases and characters you can relate on💛
ESTA PULCERA ES MUY BONITA ME ENCANTA, EL COLOR, LOS DETALLES SON SUMAMENT LINDOS, ME ENCANTA TODO DE ELLA.

FAVOR REALICEN UNA CAMPAÑA PARA ENVIAR TODOS ESTOS PRODUCTOS, ME GUSTARIA RECIBIR TODOS ESTOS PRODCTOS!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,030 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this 7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer
martil
1,340 reviews
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
Makkah . saudi Aribia
I bought myself my first Alex&Ani bracelet and was very happy. Although it has since tarnished I have not been back to get new ones. I gave it a 5 star bc they do have nice things here , but can be a little priceyAlex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet
oran
Bonjour Réellement intéressés par vos produits est afin de connaître au mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir vos produit ainssi votre catalogues.
Bradford , Bradford
I like so much this bracelet my auntie gave it to last year as a present but only wear it a few times , i like the material and the symbols