Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet

by Alex and Ani

Do it rust and change color quickly?
I love it, where can I buy it? / En donde lo puedo comprar?
Is this bracelet long lasting?
Start your review of Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet!
How would you rate this product?
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love love love Alex and ani jewelry! They’re so easy to put in and goes with everything. That’s like all that I wear and my Pandora lol😊
Kissimmee, FL
I love this bracelet it super cute & simple not over powering at all. They all mean something different and they all mean something to me
06029
I have about 6 of these Bangles and absolutely love them. They are good for all sizes and can go with any outfit or occasion
Agawam , MA
I love these bracelets,theyre amazing.o love that each pendant is a meaning for something,there are so many to choose from.
Monaca , PA
I love Alex and Ani in-42 bracelets, and I give them as gifts all the time. They're so meaningful and amazing keepsake.
Yo tengo uno y me gusta muchisimo cuando salgo algun lugar especial lo utilizo. Y son bonito para darlos de regalos.
wilkes barre pa
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Alex and ani braclets.they have some great sentimental ones you can buy for a gift..they're very fashionable
Martinsburg, WV
These bracelts are so cute and a great gift for a friend or family member. I simply love the cute details of it.
Phoenix, AZ
This is perfect for a gift or if you want to get a cute simple bracelet which looks super cute in gold!
Williamsburg, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have this bracelet in the silver tone. It has held up well over the past three years.