Apparel & AccessoriesAlex and Ani
Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet

Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet

by Alex and Ani

Está divino, dónde se puede encontrar en Miami?
It is also in Germany?
Do it rust and change color quickly?
Start your review of Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet!
How would you rate this product?
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Love this jewelry line and can't wait to collect more. I purchased 2 compass bracelets, one for me and one for my daughters college graduation. It's an Affordable cute way to mark things that are dear to me.
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet uploaded by Dynna L.
I really like this brand! They have a lot of options to buy; gold, silver, rose gold, charms, rings, etc.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Such a beautiful bracelet. It has the best detail and it made to last. The brand did such a great job with this bracelet.
Hiral P.
Albuquerque, NM
Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet uploaded by Hiral P.
Love Alex and ani's positive energy bracelet. It's cute!! have two in silver and rose gold. I have had it for long time and it tarnished a little and the shape also messed up over time. It is expensive comparing the quality of metal.
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This Alex and ani bracelet is soo gorgeous I love it I received it as a gift from my son I’m soo in love with it 😍
Lauren N.
Palm Coast, FL
These brackets are nice . You can pick many different charms . But if buying in silver, they need to be cleaned often or else get rusty
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
Love these bracelets!! Literally have a whole collection. So many different kinds and charms you can get or even create your own. Definitely my favorite bracelets to buy
Margie R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Alex and Ani Take The Wheel Expandable Wire Bracelet uploaded by Margie R.
I totally love my Alex and Ani bracelet! I am totally getting more!! This is definitely a great purchase, I wasn't happy with their necklace but I do love this!
Jessica D.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Absolutely adore and charming bracelets I love them. I had to own a few when they first came out. They are super comfortable and stylish. Women and teens love these charm like bracelets. They are a little bit pricey but not to bad. If you are into charms and bracelets than I would recommend. They are great gifts too.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
Beautiful design but they are hard to get over your hand if you are plus size or just have larger than average hands and they tarnish quickly which I think is ridiculous for the price.