Alex and Ani Lotus Peace Petals Large Candle, 9.75 oz. uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY ALEX AND ANI #81 in Candles

Sandy V.
I keep these stocked in my house at all times. They smell beautiful and last for quite a while. For the price, I think they're worth it because they can last me for months. I love the wooden stick used in the middle to light the candle. The smell is pleasant and calms me down. I love these candles.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Smells so good and fresh. Label is simple but reflective of the brand and goes with all decor. I personally love that the wick crackles while burning and it burns extremely clean. What's better is that it has little phrases on the front for symbolism, motivation and positivity.
Magdalen M.
My sister bought me this once and it smells amazing! It lasted a very long time, which makes it worth the price. I was so sad when I finished it that I had to try a new one from them. Happy with all that I've tried!
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
The scent is amazing and the candle lasts forever. I love the wood wick, as it crackles as it burns. Even my husband likes the scent and he doesn't usually like fragrances like this. I would definitely recommend!
Shaheeda A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Looooove this candle so much. Smells so yummy in my small basement and the holder itself goes perfect with my decor. I know I could use it for future purposes. Totally recommend it hands down. Smells so good
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
Completely amazing ! The smell is so fresh and its strong enough to cover an very open space! It gives my home the spa feelinging. Price is a little high, but well worth it for the product .
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely adore this candle ! This candle smells amazing !! It lasts very long because you don't have to burn it very long . I love the fact that it wasn't expensive at all.
Kelli A.
Amazing. Relaxing and comfortable smell! These candles make for great gifts and everyone always loves them! Very affordable and always a hit! Great item! I will always re buy!
Elizabeth P.
I received this candle as a gift. It smells great. I probably wouldn't purchase one for myself...only because of the price. The wooden wick gives off a cool sound as the candle burns.
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
The scent is very soft --I like that the meaning behind it is also SO inspiring-encouragement to rise from the darkness and flourish with enlightenment.
Where can I buy. The alex and ani lotus peace petal candle
Yasmina C.
How does it smell? Does it fill up the air with its scent?
Aiyana B.
Are these available in the stores or only online and about how much do they cost? :)