Alex and Ani
Bangles, Set of 3

Alex and Ani Bangles, Set of 3

by Alex and Ani

How expensive are these?
Start your review of Alex and Ani Bangles, Set of 3!
How would you rate this product?
Alex and Ani bracelets are soooo adorable and quality made. My boyfriend bought me one for Valentine’s day and I love it!
Henrico, VA
Alex and Ani Bangles, Set of 3 uploaded by Anya G.
So cute!! I know, I know a plane bracelet but these plane Alex and Ani bracelets make alote less noise than the ones with charms and coworkers sometimes find little things annoying. These bracelets also help fell out your arm stacks.
Tiffin, OH
I’m always recommend Alex and ani for gifts! They are down to the point and a simple yet reasonable gift to give that every girl loves! There’s bracelets for every occasion, and always coming out with the perfect gift! 10/10 recommend!
Asbury Park, NJ
Alex and Ani Bangles, Set of 3 uploaded by Dawn F.
For the person of style, creative and the unicorn. The jewelry is affordable, collectible and statement pieces.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love charm bangles. What I love most about them is that they are adjustable unlike a lot of bangles. A little bit pricey, however, if you love bangles I say get them. Great quality
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Love these bangles, variety is good they don't get fade such a good piece of jewellery lovers..........
Ask a question to the Influenster community...