BY ALEX

The Alex Toys - Artist Studio, 64 Gel Pens, lets you have tons of fun with this set of (64) gel pens. ALEX has earned the reputation over the last 25 years for supplying quality art supplies and activity kits. ALEX believes that children deserve the opportunity to express their inner artist in the most open-ended way and our extended art line provides them with the materials to create masterpieces in vibrant colors and mixed textures from oil and chalk pastels, to metallic and water color pencils, to glitter paint. From its beginnings in 1986 with the creation of a plastic lunch box filled with arts & crafts supplies, ALEX has grown into the preeminent manufacturer of children's creative products having designed and produced over 1,000 items in expanded categories of toys: imaginative and dramatic play, fashion and jewelry, whimsical children's furniture, Rub A Dub, Tub Tunes, and Tub Joy bath toys, ALEX Little Hands preschool products and ALEX Jr, a line of luxurious plush and bath products for baby. see more...

Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
My favorite thing about school was going school shopping and buying these gel pens! Most of the ones I've purchased before don't write good or doesn't last very long but these are the best! Definitely my favorite gel pens!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
How well does these work?
Elissa M.
Do these work well? I remember the gel pens in the '90s having a hard time making a smooth line, always clumping and not writing sometimes. But I still love a good gel pen!
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
I've recently started the Adult Coloring Books. Don't judge me it actually helps with my anxiety. Lol. Anyways I'm looking for some really good gel pens for a reasonable price. How would you say this brand holds up to others? Worth spending the extra bucks???