Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetAleve
AleveX Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator

AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator

NEW AleveX™ Rollerball provides powerful and long-lasting pain relief where you need it most. Features three cool-to-the-touch stainless steel rollerballs to provide deep pressure massage application. Made with 2 pain relieving ingredients maXimum strength menthol & camphor that penetrates to provide fast & long-lasting cooling relief. Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, sprains, & bruises. From the makers of Aleve®.

İS İT GOOD PRODUCT
ıs it a good product ?
Does this stuff really work. After working with kids al day my lower back hurts so bad so i was curious if this is worth it to try or not?
Start your review of AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator!
Monica S.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Monica S.
Out of the three temporary pain relief products I received from AleveX the lotion with the massaging stainless steel roll-on is my favorite because I love the added feature for massaging the product on, who doesn’t like massages, said no one ever! The product works instantly and provides temporary relief for arthritis, muscle and joint pain, strains and sprains and bruises, it was also voted # 1 product of the year for innovation from the consumer survey of product innovation for 2021, if that’s not a stamp of approval I don’t know what is.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,141 reviews
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Kimberly T.
I have neurological pain from a brain tumor I had removed years ago. It flares up out of nowhere and I usually use a blend of icy hot and CBD creams to address it. I love the applicator in this like the spray because it doesn’t get in your hands like other topical Paine relievers. So glad I got this box to help relieves my pain and make life a little easier.
Daisy L.
Bessemer, AL
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Daisy L.
I tried the new @AleveX. max strength box. It is amazing ! It works better than any topical I've tried in the last couple of years. It has menthol & camphor as it's active ingredients. I like the three head roller for applying to the neck area, the roller design allows it to hug the neck and glide on smoothly. It isn't greasy or pasty like ointments. The menthol is strong at first but goes away quickly. After I applied, I could feel the menthol coolness ease & loosen my muscles within minutes! I am super impressed that it lasted through the night. My neck wasn't stiff when I woke up! I definitely recommend anyone with muscle or joint pain. I'm a happy camper!
Melissa R.
Ballston Lake, NY
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Melissa R.
Love the formula if the lotion! So effective and does not smell as strong as similar products. Love the concept of the rollerball as well! I think however that the design can be a little awkward depending on where you are using it. Overall, great product!
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
What I like is u don't get any of the product on my hands. This pain reliever cream comes with a roller ball applicator, which helps really get the cream rubbed into my skin. It's perfect, I just used it like a roll on all over my sore muscles and no messy hands. It gave me pain relief for many hours. It did have a slight menthol scent but it wasn't overwhelming at all.
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Tara E.
I never knew this type of product existed and I gave this to my step dad he suffers from pain not sure how long it took for him to use and benefit from it but he likes that it’s convenient for him for now until he gets surgery on his other hip. Not sure if he’ll continue to use it or not I am hoping it helps him until the product runs out.
Tara J.
Ware, MA
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Tara J.
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Tara J.
I received this in my first vox box. I've typically used it on my lower back or thighs to help with soreness from working out. I love the way it feels it has menthol and camphor. compared to extra strength tiger balm, it has more of a cooling affect. tiger balm feels more so like a sensation of heat. I love the rollerballs. it goes on smooth. it drys quickly. I looked up the average cost and it seems to be around $14.00. compared to tiger balm, it is more expensive. the only issue I have is that it does not last long. maybe a half hour or less. I do like the consistency. it comes out thin and absorbs super quickly. it does not stain or leave a mark on clothing. it does smell of menthol but not overpowering like bengay. it is subtle enough. I would recommend trying this. I gave it 3 stars because it is not long lasting.
Wendy A.
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Wendy A.
The AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator is in one word amazing! The two main active ingredients are camphor & maximum strength menthol. Camphor has antibacterial properties and when used topically can relieve pain as well as swelling! We know menthol for its cooling effects. But it also helps topicals to penetrate deeper into the skin. And it too, is a pain reliever! This combination packs a punch! As you do with some topical creams, you do not experience the chemical burning sensation we’re all familiar with. I cannot stand the burning of other creams! The cream comes out clear with a little squeezing of the tube. Then you use the magic massaging balls and rub it in. You’ll keep rubbing it in because those little rollerballs add such a soothing relief you’re not going to want to stop. If it hurts and you can reach it, use this!!! I’m also thinking it would be nice around the temples for stress headaches. Another thing to be noted, you will not smell like a pharmacy. The sent is menthol/eucalyptus but it isn’t strong. My husband couldn’t smell it on me until I literally made him smell my neck. This product is a winner! #AleveX #contest #complimentary @Influenster @Aleve_US
Sylvia R.
Gardena, CA
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Sylvia R.
This is a great way to get the lotion on the affected area without creating a mess. It’s easy to cover a lot of ground while only using a small amount of the product. The only draw back is that once you use a fair amount it can become harder to squeeze and get the lotion out. Even at full size is small enough to take with me to the gym and apply after my workout.
Trina C.
Owasso, OK
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion with Rollerball applicator uploaded by Trina C.
I suffer from multiple ailments resulting in chronic pain in my neck, shoulder, back and feet, So I was very happy to receive this box. The rollerball lotion is my favorite, I like having the little little light massage they provide. It does have that menthol smell but I find it’s not as strong as in other products. There isn’t a topical product that is going to eliminate my pain, it’s just not possible but if I can find a product that helps take the edge off where I can just remain productive throughout the day along with just being able to sit up and get myself out of bed without it being a 20 min ordeal of crying, shifting, trying to get upright and this roll on lotion has definitely changed how my days start and how much I can get done because it definitely takes the edge off my upper and lower back and even my feet!!!