AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion

by Aleve

NEW AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion provides powerful and long-lasting pain relief where you need it most. Made with 2 pain relieving ingredients, Camphor & maXimum strength Menthol that penetrates to provide fast & long-lasting cooling relief. Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, sprains, & bruises. From the makers of Aleve®.

How well does this product get rid of pain? I see the ingredients are camphor and menthol, can’t I just buy some Vicks [product:alevex-pain-relieving-lotion] and use that?
Does it relieve pain immediately?
Start your review of AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Kimberly T.
So I finally got to the last product. Once again I have neurological pain from a brain tumor that flares up off and on. This was a different sensation than some topical pain relievers or CBD creams I have used. It really soothed the pain. It wasn’t just the warming and cooling. The pain really dissipated. The cream by far is the strongest of the three so I will use that for more severe pain. While the other applicators are great for quick on the go or when you don’t want a mess or a hard-to-reach area. So glad I was included in this trial.
Tara J.
Ware, MA
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Tara J.
i am so excited for this. I received this from influenster in my first vox box. therefore, I do not know the average cost. I sometimes get pains or soreness from working out or just from living life. I love the way this feels. it has a nice cooling effect. it absorbs super quickly. it is not sticky. it literally feels like there is nothing on my skin as far as to the touch. I typically use tiger balm extra strength for aches and sore spots but that has equal parts menthol and camphor. This AleveX lotion has 16%menthol and 5.5% camphor and I feel the difference compared to tiger balm. it feels like more of a cooling effect. it feels great. only suggestion would be to wear gloves before applying or put some on a plastic baggie and then rub on because your hands will smell like this lotion. so make sure you wash them after. the bottle does actually instruct this. Overall, this is something I would recommend and will continue to use. totally joking with the pic btw. I am a humble being. 😌
Wendy A.
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Wendy A.
The AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion is not extremely thick but it does the trick. The menthol/eucalyptus scent is not overpowering. Between the camphor and the menthol (the two main active ingredients) pain is relieved and swelling is noticeably decreased. Thanks to a sprang ankle I had the perfect opportunity to try this cream out. It’s messier than the other two AleveX options, but for an ankle I think it’s the best option. It gives a cooling-numbing sensation without the all too familiar chemical burning we feel with some other topical creams. The one thing I did not like about this cream was the packaging. It’s a large container. You would assume that the package had been tampered with because it feels half empty (I did). But upon further inspection, it only contains 2.7 ounces of product. It seems as though they could make a smaller package, less waste. One star taken away for making me stress about tampering. #AleveX #contest #complimentary @Influenster @Aleve_US
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Tyrone C.
this lotion took away my muscle aches after doing a workout and now my legs feel so much better. it isnt sticky it absorbed into my skin and soon after i could feel it working. i was skeptical but i am so thankful aleve made this product.
Rosalva T.
Brownsville, TX
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Rosalva T.
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Rosalva T.
The AleveX Pain Relieving Lotion is beyond amazing. I use it daily before I go to sleep to massage my foot which is recovering from a small accident I had while cooking in my kitchen. The product is easy to dispenser and is easy to use and the product is white in consistency but glides on clear. The menthol scent is amazing and the ingredient combination provides immediate relief from pain. I love how easy it is to use and how my pain is relieved upon application.
Sara S.
Las Vegas, NV
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Sara S.
Influenster AleveX Pain Relieving Lotion. This stuff is amazing. Has helped tremendously with my back and neck pain. Not only those two areas, but also when I rub it into my temples and back of my neck when I get my migraines. Since using this upon flareups and migraines I feel a difference so fast. I love this stuff and I'm so glad I was able to review this product. This stuff is the best and definitely recommend! I received a free product for the purpose of my honest review. #AleveX #complimentary #influenster #bayer
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by shelly B.
I think this is my favorite out of all the AleveX products I've used. I really can't pin point why exactly because they are all great for different reasons. I guess it's because this is the type of cream I'm used to using so I'm more comfortable with it. I feel like this lasts longer and that cool menthol feeling put's me to sleep. It's not an overpowering burning type feeling. It's nice and numbing. Great product from a trusted brand.
Sandra N.
Lake Placid, FL
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Sandra N.
This pain reliever lotion works really well. alot better then the icy hot creams that's greasy. there really isn't anything I would improve . I use this very often with my lower back hurting all the time. it helps with the pinching and tension.i would recommend this to a friend. I feel alot better after using this. makes my back feel alot better.
Cassie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Cassie W.
This is the best thing that has came into my life in a long time. I have a bleeding ulcer and I cannot take NSAIDs which has totally changed my life now Aleve has came out with a topical where I can take it and get the same affect as if I had the peel this is the great pain relief I’ve been looking for
Adelina J.
Frederick, MD
AleveX™ Pain Relieving Lotion uploaded by Adelina J.
The cream was so nice it is like an icy hot but in a moisturizing creme version. Worked really well and was able to be massaged well into the achy joints. Definitely a must have