BY ALEVE #15 in Pain Relief

Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets.
Ease-of-use Arthritis Foundation.
All Day Strong® Aleve®.
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220mg (NSAID).
Package Not Child-Resistant.
Strength to last 12 hours.
200 Tablets.
Bayer. see more...

• "It will go away with taking this." in 1 review
  • "Powerful pain relief but gentler than ibuprofen" in 1 review
  • "I find Aleve is very fast acting and works for all kinds of pain." in 1 review
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great for headaches! Fast acting and powerful. Usually I only have to take one! I HATE swallowing pills. These are so easy to swallow and don’t leave a bad after taste. My go to headache medicine! Aleve Tablets with Easy Open Arthritis Cap
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
This is my miracle worker! I’ve danced for over 15 years and in my teens I was told I had arthritis. This stuff works wonders when I’m having a bad day and my knees are really bothering me. I take two in the morning and depending on how I feel later in the day I may take one more, but two usually do the trick!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great OTC anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and fever reducer. I personally prefer this over Tylenol. I also love the easy open cap on this bottle--my grandparents buy this bottle too since they have arthritis in their hands, and I have my off days too, when I have a hard time opening regular lids.
Robin H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Soft Grip® Arthritis Cap 220Mg Caplets Box more...
This is what I’ve been using to treat headaches/pain recently and over overall been really satisfied. I got it for price (I think it was on sale) and I really like that the bottle is small enough that I can keep it in my purse but it has a good amount in it. I would definitely buy again.
Brooke R.
Athens, GA
Review for: Naproxen Sodium Tablets, Nsaid more...
I’m a big fan of Aleve for all types of pain. But I have found that the idea that you only need one pill for 12 hours is wrong. Sometimes it might take three or even four. But I do love the easy open arthritis. It is really the reason I buy the namebrand versus the generic.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great new bottle makes it so easy to get into a product that I love and have been using for years and will continue to use in the future!! Works great for any kind of pain, always on hand for use.
Stacey e.
Aleave really takes the pain away!! I'm dealing with tendonitis right now in my left arm and went to the hospital because the pain was so bad! I was shocked when the Dr told me to take Aleave!!! So I did and they worked,Thank God because I was ready to cut my arm off!!!
Emily M.
San Diego
I have been a loyal user of Aleve for a very long time. For me, other pain relievers like Tylenol and Advil don't work for me. Aleve always gets the job done no matter if I have a headache or muscle cramps. Aleve is definitely my go-to pain reliever.
Olivia P.
Saint Louis, MO
I may only be 24 but having a cap that is easy to open on any medicine is a blessing. I do not have kids at this time, so I don’t have to worry about kids getting into it. That will change someday. This product works well for me and I have a joint condition where I take 1 pill 2 times a day. I don’t personally don’t experience any side effects.
Sarah S.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 75 Tablet more...
The only pain medicine I use and need! Mainly use when I have cramps for my period because nothing else does the job like aleave. From time to time I use them if I have a headache. Love the size and shape of these makes it super easy to swallow!
Pam D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issues. Are there better products for this purpose? Or is Aleve the best option?
Nicole S.
Clyde, MI
I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug as well as other anti-inflammatory drugs. WHich one do you believe is the safest?
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. Will these help?