BY ALEVE #7 in Pain Relief

Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets.
Ease-of-use Arthritis Foundation.
All Day Strong® Aleve®.
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220mg (NSAID).
Package Not Child-Resistant.
Strength to last 12 hours.
200 Tablets.
Bayer. see more...

• I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug...2 Answers
  • Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. W... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issu...3 Answers
  • "It will go away with taking this." in 1 review
  • "Powerful pain relief but gentler than ibuprofen" in 1 review
  • "I find Aleve is very fast acting and works for all kinds of pain." in 1 review
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
Review for: All Day Strong Tablets more...
I have MS, and an MS headache can't be described with mere words. I need something that works fast and keeps the pain at bay for a good while. With Aleve, I can take one (if I catch the headache early enough) or two (when it's full-blown) and get on with my day. If not for these things, I'd not be able to work on certain days.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
This is my miracle worker! I’ve danced for over 15 years and in my teens I was told I had arthritis. This stuff works wonders when I’m having a bad day and my knees are really bothering me. I take two in the morning and depending on how I feel later in the day I may take one more, but two usually do the trick!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great OTC anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and fever reducer. I personally prefer this over Tylenol. I also love the easy open cap on this bottle--my grandparents buy this bottle too since they have arthritis in their hands, and I have my off days too, when I have a hard time opening regular lids.
Tyler W.
gets rid of my aches and pains in minutes! I love how the cap is so easy to get off with my aching hands from working all day!! advil is the pill to take when having headaches, or some sort of minimal pain!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Every time these are on sale at my local CVS pharmacy I buy as many as I can. I love that the battle is easy to open and that it’s a larger quantity of pills. I take Aleve every single day for pain relief from chronic health issues and it always helps to reduce the amount of inflammation and discomfort I feel.
Brooke R.
Review for: Naproxen Sodium Tablets, Nsaid more...
I’m a big fan of Aleve for all types of pain. But I have found that the idea that you only need one pill for 12 hours is wrong. Sometimes it might take three or even four. But I do love the easy open arthritis. It is really the reason I buy the namebrand versus the generic.
Stacey e.
Aleave really takes the pain away!! I'm dealing with tendonitis right now in my left arm and went to the hospital because the pain was so bad! I was shocked when the Dr told me to take Aleave!!! So I did and they worked,Thank God because I was ready to cut my arm off!!!
Olivia P.
Saint Louis, MO
I may only be 24 but having a cap that is easy to open on any medicine is a blessing. I do not have kids at this time, so I don’t have to worry about kids getting into it. That will change someday. This product works well for me and I have a joint condition where I take 1 pill 2 times a day. I don’t personally don’t experience any side effects.
Sarah S.
los angeles
Review for: 75 Tablet more...
The only pain medicine I use and need! Mainly use when I have cramps for my period because nothing else does the job like aleave. From time to time I use them if I have a headache. Love the size and shape of these makes it super easy to swallow!
diazelia d.
Review for: Soft Grip® Arthritis Cap 220Mg Caplets Box more...
I take this medication all the time. I buy this specific bottle because I have family that has arthritis and it’s easy to open for them. I don’t recommend this bottle in a household where there is children because they can easily open it
Pam D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issues. Are there better products for this purpose? Or is Aleve the best option?
Nicole S.
Clyde, MI
I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug as well as other anti-inflammatory drugs. WHich one do you believe is the safest?
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. Will these help?