BY ALEVE

Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets.
Ease-of-use Arthritis Foundation.
All Day Strong® Aleve®.
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220mg (NSAID).
Package Not Child-Resistant.
Strength to last 12 hours.
200 Tablets.
Bayer. see more...

• I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to t...2 Answers
  • Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. Will thes...2 Answers
  • I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from k...3 Answers
  • "It will go away with taking this." in 1 review
  • "Powerful pain relief but gentler than ibuprofen" in 1 review
  • "I find Aleve is very fast acting and works for all kinds of pain." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Easy Open Arthritis Cap more...
Aleve is my go-to anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. After being involved in dance, cheerleading, and tumbling growing up my joints are always achy now and this works so fast and efficiently to relive the pain. I am also currently loving the arthritis twist cap! I have seasonal arthritis so every morning my fingers don't want to move. I can easily open this bottle with minimum discomfort and I love that! I only trust Aleve and I am a forever customer.
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
This is my miracle worker! I’ve danced for over 15 years and in my teens I was told I had arthritis. This stuff works wonders when I’m having a bad day and my knees are really bothering me. I take two in the morning and depending on how I feel later in the day I may take one more, but two usually do the trick!
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great OTC anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and fever reducer. I personally prefer this over Tylenol. I also love the easy open cap on this bottle--my grandparents buy this bottle too since they have arthritis in their hands, and I have my off days too, when I have a hard time opening regular lids.
Stephanie M.
Union City
Depending on how much pain I’m feeling depending on what hurts I always take Aleve because it helps get rid of back pain, headaches, etc. very quickly depending on how many pills you take. I never take more than 2 at a time because I never seem to need more than that because they work very quickly.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great new bottle makes it so easy to get into a product that I love and have been using for years and will continue to use in the future!! Works great for any kind of pain, always on hand for use.
Tray ✨.
This is my favorite pain reliever. I suffer from fibromyalgia and I’ve found that Aleve helps relieve my pain the most. I also love the arthritis cap because sometimes my fingers get incredibly stiff and it’s hard for me to open other caps.
Katelyn P.
Surprise , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: All Day Strong Liquid Gels more...
One pill is seriously all you need. This is the only over the counter pain reliever I can rely on. As soon as I feel achy i swallow one down and can go about my day. Highly satisfied especially when chasing a little one around all day!
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Easy Open Arthritis Cap more...
I recently started using Aleve instead of Motrin, which I typically use when I have a headache or cramps. Aleve seems to work quicker for me. I also love the easy open cap! But definitely don’t buy this if you have kids in your home!’
Misty W.
Review for: Naproxen Sodium Tablets, Nsaid more...
My husband has had back surgery and doesn’t take medications unless he has to and this is his go to for his pain. He takes it here and there to take the edge off and make the symptoms more tolerable, it’s a good NSAID to have on hand.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aleve works better for me with pain than advil or ibueprofin does. I think every brand should make their bottles this way, with this easy to twist cap top. Unlike advil or ibueprofin, the aleve never causes stomach pain after taking it. It does a good job taking away my pain, and I trust the brand being safe to use!
Pam D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issues. Are there better products for this purpose? Or is Aleve the best option?
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. Will these help?
Nicole S.
Clyde, MI
I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug as well as other anti-inflammatory drugs. WHich one do you believe is the safest?