BY ALEVE #12 in Pain Relief

Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets.
Ease-of-use Arthritis Foundation.
All Day Strong® Aleve®.
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220mg (NSAID).
Package Not Child-Resistant.
Strength to last 12 hours.
200 Tablets.
Bayer. see more...

• Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. W... Be the first to answer!
  • I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug...2 Answers
  • I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issu...3 Answers
  • "It will go away with taking this." in 1 review
  • "I find Aleve is very fast acting and works for all kinds of pain." in 1 review
  • "Powerful pain relief but gentler than ibuprofen" in 1 review
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Aleve has littlerly saved my life! I use to use narcotics and have had over 5 surgeries due to a car accident in 2014. In 2015 I made the decision it would be best for me to live without the narcotics and now Aleve is all I use. It is long lasting and really helps with alleviating your pain or at least making it manageable. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Nicole S.
Clyde, MI
I cannot say enough good about this product! I have a chronic illness that brings lots of pain along with it and Aleve works wonders in helping me cope. On days I just want to give up and cry it gives me relief and hope. I love it even more because it's not anymore expensive than the next pain reliever!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my go-to pain relief when I need a naproxen-based pill. It's easy to find in most grocery and drug stores and a good stand-by when you have a fever or a general headache.
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga , TN
Great pain relief that last longer than another leading brand. I like that the cap of the bottle is easy to twist because I have carpal tunnel.
Tammy M.
Pratts, VA
The best medication for the simplest or worst pains. I have fibromyalgia and this helps me make it through the day
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I use this when I have really debilitating menstrual cramps and it works better than Mydol. Also excellent for searing headaches, other serious pains and aches as well. I take two and I often find that will last me the entire day without a clock countdown to when i can take more to keep the pain at bay. This is a wonderful over the counter pain medication and is something I always keep on hand. The gelcap version of this product is also extra wonderful! It really seems to allow the medication to work a bit quicker and go down easier.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
This is my most reached for pain reliever. I have Fibromyalgia and am in pain quite often. This is what I take when I am in pain. 1 Aleve lasts 12 hours. I take so many medications so I am glad Aleve works so long that I don't have to constantly take more pills.
Brooke L.
This is a staple in my house! My daughter has a muscular-skeletal disorder and is in pain daily, so we are constantly trying to keep her aches and pains away.  Sometimes ice/heat isn't enough.  I don't love giving it to her often, but I know that I can give her 1dose and it will last longer than if I give her something else.  And it will help with any inflammation she has.  This is our family's go to OTC pain product! I totally recommend it 🙌🏼👌🏼
Angelina B.
Reno
I've been using this pain killers when I had horrible back problems after I had my two kids. All the other pain killers like Advil don't really do much to me. I take Aleve and my pain goes away in no more than 20 minutes!!!
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
Aleve was recommended to me by my primary care physician. I was taking alot of Tylenol products and too many ibuprofen and it was beginning to do damage to my liver. I would have occasional severe migranes and awful toothaches and nothing at all would relieve the pain. Aleve is the only product to take some the pain away. It says it lasts 12 hours but it would only last me like maybe 2 hours.
Pam D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issues. Are there better products for this purpose? Or is Aleve the best option?
Nicole S.
Clyde, MI
I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug as well as other anti-inflammatory drugs. WHich one do you believe is the safest?
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. Will these help?