12 colors available

BY ALEVE #5 in Pain Relief

Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets.
Ease-of-use Arthritis Foundation.
All Day Strong® Aleve®.
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220mg (NSAID).
Package Not Child-Resistant.
Strength to last 12 hours.
200 Tablets.
Bayer. see more...

• Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. W...Be the first to answer!
  • I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug a...2 Answers
  • I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issues...3 Answers
  • "It will go away with taking this." in 1 review
  • "I find Aleve is very fast acting and works for all kinds of pain." in 1 review
  • "Powerful pain relief but gentler than ibuprofen" in 1 review
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Aleve has littlerly saved my life! I use to use narcotics and have had over 5 surgeries due to a car accident in 2014. In 2015 I made the decision it would be best for me to live without the narcotics and now Aleve is all I use. It is long lasting and really helps with alleviating your pain or at least making it manageable. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Clyde, MI
I cannot say enough good about this product! I have a chronic illness that brings lots of pain along with it and Aleve works wonders in helping me cope. On days I just want to give up and cry it gives me relief and hope. I love it even more because it's not anymore expensive than the next pain reliever!
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Aleve is the best. It takes away my low back pain for two days straight. I couldn't do without it. It doesn't cost any more or less than any other pain reliever. The difference is that it really works!!
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my go-to pain relief when I need a naproxen-based pill. It's easy to find in most grocery and drug stores and a good stand-by when you have a fever or a general headache.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga, TN
Great pain relief that last longer than another leading brand. I like that the cap of the bottle is easy to twist because I have carpal tunnel.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Pratts, VA
The best medication for the simplest or worst pains. I have fibromyalgia and this helps me make it through the day
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Another one of my favorite pain relieving products. Only first start off by saying that I'm only giving it four stars because I have noticed that it does kind of irritate your stomach if you take it for a period longer than 5 days. And it just wasn't me it was also my husband when he had to take it a couple of months ago for an injured knee and it also irritated his stomach a little bit after he had taken it for a few days. But other than that it really is fast acting and it last a very long time. I feel that maybe if they came out with some type of coating that can go over these to help weird it breaks down in your stomach to keep from irritating your stomach it would probably be a little bit better and safer and easier on the stomach. Other than that if you're just using it for one time or one or two days you're safe to go and I highly highly recommend it.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I highly recommend this product by Aleve! The container is very easy to open. Which those of us who have a hard time opening bottles and jars when we have cramped fingers,hands or wrists can't do when we need to open a bottle of medicine. If you suffer from carpal tunnel or arthritis in your fingers,hands or wrists this is great to have in your purse or medicine cabinet! Those of us who have used Aleve know that two pills a day is all we need to get rid of our pain! However when you're at level ten pain it's not all the great and need a prescription from the doctor. With that said this does work wonders for levels of pain below that! Highly recommend this product by Aleve!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have really debilitating menstrual cramps and it works better than Mydol. Also excellent for searing headaches, other serious pains and aches as well. I take two and I often find that will last me the entire day without a clock countdown to when i can take more to keep the pain at bay. This is a wonderful over the counter pain medication and is something I always keep on hand. The gelcap version of this product is also extra wonderful! It really seems to allow the medication to work a bit quicker and go down easier.
Kaela R.
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
Aleve is my #1 choice for OTC pain relievers. It isn't hard on my stomach, and it works most effectively for my chronic pain. When I'm having joint pain, body aches, jaw pain, etc, Aleve is the first medication I use. My doctor recommended it for me, as it's supposed to be the best option for the types of pain I experience. I appreciate the easy-open cap, especially on days where my hand pain and muscle weakness are flared up. Easy-open bottles are so helpful. Highly recommend to anyone who deals with chronic pain. :)
Pam D.
Pam D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using Aleve for inflammation reduction from knee issues. Are there better products for this purpose? Or is Aleve the best option?
Clyde, MI
I have heard about potentially horrific side effects to this drug as well as other anti-inflammatory drugs. WHich one do you believe is the safest?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Have arthritis from an old injury. I'm only 33. Will these help?