Aleve Tablets Easy Open Arthritis Cap

by Aleve

#21 in Pain Relief

Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Easy Open Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that is covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the all day pain relief that just 2 Aleve can give you. The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation Just 2 tablets can manage pain all day For minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, back and body aches, and headache The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap is not child resistant Available in 200 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aleve Tablets Easy Open Arthritis Cap!
Mike N.
Aleve Tablets Easy Open Arthritis Cap uploaded by Mike N.
Aleve with the easy open arthritis cap is my go to for minor aches and pains. One caplet last eight to twelve hours. They always work and they are affordable.
Amber V.
Hoover, AL
Aleve really do work all day long. I used to take Tylenol when I needed pain relief but switched to Aleve and I have found that aleve last longer and I typically only have to take them once and the pain goes away.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
Aleve Tablets Easy Open Arthritis Cap uploaded by jen H.
This easy open cap is genius. I reach for aleve for my toughest pain. Helping bring down fevers, chills, handle muscle aches and helps with flu symptoms.
Maria R.
Boardman, OH
Works great for aches and pain. Great price. Overall good value. I use this on a normal basis.
Katlyn P.
Hays, KS
Aleve Tablets Easy Open Arthritis Cap uploaded by Katlyn P.
Aleve Tablets Easy Open Arthritis Cap uploaded by Katlyn P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use Aleve when I have soreness or when my back hurts. I think it helps my aches and pains more than Tylenol, but it doesn't always help my headaches. The price is comparable to other similar products.
Lisa T.
Aleve works the fastest and the best on my headaches, body pains and menstrual cramps. I always keep some in my purse, in my bedroom and in the kitchen!
Sergio B.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This pills take away all my pains and they are really gentle with my stomach I really trust this pills every where I go I take it with me. You can find it at Walmart
Christine G.
Anderson, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a severe pain disorder. I take 2 of these every morning and it keeps the pain tolerable without narcotics. I love these and I definitely notice if I don't have them. A must! Aleve® Back & Muscle Pain
Bri H.
Dunwoody
Advil never worked for me, but Aleve works amazing and lasts all day. It’s especially great for period cramps
Katrina P.
The bottle is great. Naproxen is my favorite since it has a longer half life than ibuprofen. It’s the best thing for cramps.

Looking for your answer?