Aleve PM Easy Open Cap

Don’t let minor aches and pains keep you tossing and turning all night. Aleve PM is the first and only over-the-counter PM product with a sleep aid plus the 12-hour pain relieving strength of Aleve.

• Comes in small, oval caplets
  • Two Aleve PM caplets help you fall asleep for a good night’s rest and wake up refreshed and relieved from pain.
  • Available in 80 ct
  • The Easy Open® Cap is not child resistant
  • For occasional sleeplessness associated with minor aches and pains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aleve PM Easy Open Cap!
Renee T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Renee T.
This Aleve PM is my new go-to! I've taken other brand PM meds before, but the pain/soreness/stiffness comes back quickly or never really went away. After using Aleve PM three nights now at bedtime, my body feels so much better throughout the day. Awesome sleep at night too! The easy open cap IS AMAZING! We will repurchase in the future!
Connie  B.
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Connie  B.
This Product worked really well with the pain I was having and helped me stay asleep and not wake up through the night with pain. It was easy to open and the capsules were easy to swallow.
Stephanie  J.
Brookings, SD
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Stephanie  J.
I received a complimentary bottle #Aleve PM caplets with a soft grip cap in exchange for my honest review from #Influenster. The pain relieve you trust paired with a gentle sleep aid. This formula works well , especially if you prefer to take your Aleve at night. The packaging is nice because it has a soft grip cap. the cap is still child resistant but is easier or softer on the hands to open. Makes it nice if you have troubles with gripping caps to open. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers a night time pain relieving product that has a difficult time gripping a cap.
Nicole  D.
E Saint Louis, IL
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Nicole  D.
I received this product free from Influenster for my honest review. I have osteoarthritis in my ankle so I'm in pain alot. It keeps me up alot of nights aching, especially with the weather changing. I took Aleve and within 30 minutes my pain subsided. I was able to fall asleep and stay asleep . No waking in the middle of the night with a painful ankle. Aleve is a godsend. It also helped with my headache. I will definitely be switching from Tylenol to Aleve now that I know how amazing it is. I recommend to anyone who has aches and pains .
JBella P.
Phoenix, AZ
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by JBella P.
Thank you #influenster for this Awesome #voxbox ! I have Lupus which causes non stop pain and I avoid taking pain medication. My delivery arrived at the perfect time, with the chilly weather the pain gets more intense. Add a migraine to the mix and things can get pretty bad. I took the pill at 7:30 and was out by 8 pm. Every night I wake up about 3 to 4 times. Aleve PM helped me sleep through the night, I woke up at 4 am. I felt well rested and no pain. With other Pm. pills I wake up feeling groggy like I have a bad hangover. I will continue using Aleve PM as needed.
Theresa B.
Salinas, CA
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Theresa B.
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Theresa B.
I received this product free from Influenster for my opinion and review. I was excited to see my first box show up at my door and double that because it's a product I use and love. I tried Aleve PM and slept beautifully thru the night and awoke to no aching back. Aleve is a non brainer for me when choosing pain relief and now PMs. I'm not a fan of taking pills so the duration you get from 1 dose sits alot better with me. Thank you Aleve & Influenster.
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Angie R.
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Angie R.
I had a wonderful experience with the Aleve pm. It actually put me to sleep for 7’hours, that’s awesome sleep! I wasn’t groggy when waking up. I will definitely buy these now. Thank you Influenster for the chance to review. I definitely recommend anyone using these!
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by LaShunda H.
I took two of these one restless night plus a dang home toothache. I laid back down and realized my toothache was no longer hurting me as bad. I must have slowly drifted off to sleep, thank goodness because that tooth was hurting so bad I couldn’t even make a tear. I didn’t feel drowsy or anything like with other sleeping aids I have taken in the past. As stated, I realized I had had a wonderful, restful sleep once I woke up the next morning. I wasn’t tired or sluggish.
Jennifer M.
Fishers, IN
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Jennifer M.
I have arthritis in my knees and often have trouble falling asleep because of it. I am pleased with how well Aleve PM helped with both pain and sleep. The pills are easy to swallow and I like how nice the new cap is. I would recommend this product to relieve pain and help you sleep.
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,100 reviews
Aleve PM Easy Open Cap uploaded by Lori L.
I am a disabled woman who suffers from massive cluster headaches (to name just one debilitating head pain), as well as hand tremors, and insomnia so I was excited to try the Aleve PM caplets with an easy open cap bottle. I didn’t have any type of faith that all three of my issues could be addressed with one bottle, but I was surprised that Aleve PM helped some. While Aleve PM didn’t give me anymore sleep than any other over the counter, but it did help me relax enough to help calm my anxiety. What was amazing about the Aleve PM is the easy open cap. If you suffer from any type of hand issues this easy open cap really is amazing. The red rubber ring gives your hand the grip that those with hand issues lack giving you the ability to make that thrust to open a lid without it just sliding around your hand. And it’s gentle on the hand not tearing your hand apart. The price of Aleve PM easy open cap is comparable to others like. So worth it for light relief and a truly easy open cap.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...