BY ALEVE #68 in Pain Relief

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Aleve pm sleep aid plus pain relief caplets - 20 count see more...

• Did this actually help anyone sleep? I would love a pain reliever...2 Answers
  • Did this product make anyone else antsy?I could not go to sleep.2 Answers
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great OTC anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and fever reducer, plus the sleeping aide ingredient really works well for me too. I take the recommended dose and within 30 minutes I feel the sleeping aide kick in and I stay asleep for a good 8 hours. I don't feel groggy the next day either.
Lorie H.
Hearne, TX
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 20 ea more...
I work retail at Walgreens so when I get home at night and have to be back at the crack of dawn and my feet are hurting I will take a couple of these. It will not only take my pain away but helps me fall asleep fast. I always wake up ready to go feeling rested and no pain.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 20 ea, Aleve PM Soft Grip Cap, 40 ea more...
I don’t take medicine a lot however when I do this is usually one of my go to! You can find it at Walmart or Walgreens pretty much anywhere that sells your basic medicines! The price for me is affordable for what you get and you can avoid a trip to the doctor
Taylor D.
['Huntington', ''], WV
I like the Aleve PM tablets over the normal tablets. I take them with a glass of water just before bed and my back pain quickly subsides. The price is a good value and I can find Aleve at any local pharmacy or grocery store.
La'Porcha G.
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 80 ea more...
This is such a blessing for me. I have been an insomniac all my life and this just helps my mind to shut off and go to sleep. I do not wake up tired and if I need to be awake I can. It just makes my life easier
April H.
I purchased this item because my Walmart was out of Z quill which is what I would have purchased if available. It’s took me over two hours to fall asleep and find relief from this medicine. I was not impressed.
Grace P.
Carrollton
Review for: Aleve PM Easy Open Cap, 80 ea more...
I was recently diagnosed with a SLAP tear in my shoulder. For those who do not know what this is, it is a fairly common sports-related injury where the labrum in the shoulder tears away from the socket. It causes me a lot of pain, especially at night time. I take Aleve PM Caplets before bed and it helps me to get a good nights sleep and reduce the inflammation in my shoulder.
Erin D.
Chevy Chase, MD
I am not sure if this is in my head, by Aleve PM makes me more drowsy in the morning than Advil® PM Liqui-Gels Capsulea . Though Aleve definitely relieves head aches just as well as Advil PM, you have to take Aleve early in the night. If you wake up with a head ache at 2am, you should not take Aleve. If you're going to bed at 8pm and struggling with a headache, that should be fine!
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
Aleve is always very good at helping with aches and pain. I found the sedative in this is also effective for me at bedtime -- IF I am not stupid and actually go to bed and read or turn out the lights.
I have never felt "hung over" the following day.
Making sure one is not in pain or sore while sleeping is crucial for good, deep sleep and rest.
Faith C.
I love Aleve PM! I use this right before I go to sleep when my body is aching or in pain. I always wake up feeling better the next day. If you use this, it says PM for a reason! When you take this, make sure you get enough sleep, at least 8 hours. Otherwise you will wake up and feel groggy/super tired. If you use it and sleep for 8 hours, you will fall in love!
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Did this actually help anyone sleep? I would love a pain reliever that could also help with sleep at night.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Did this product make anyone else antsy?I could not go to sleep.