Aleve PM Caplets

Don’t let minor aches and pains keep you tossing and turning all night. Aleve PM is the first and only over-the-counter PM product with a sleep aid plus the 12 hour pain relieving strength of Aleve. Comes in small, oval caplets Two Aleve PM caplets help you fall asleep for a good night's rest and wake up refreshed and relieved from pain Available in 20 ct, 40 ct, 80 ct and 160 ct Also available with Easy Open and Soft Grip® Caps For occasional sleeplessness associated with minor aches and pains

ARE THESE HABIT FORMING?
Is it good product or not ?
Did this product make anyone else antsy?I could not go to sleep.
Start your review of Aleve PM Caplets!
Raven A.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Raven A.
I was way too excited to receive this product lol. We use Aleve often, and I had just been telling my husband that I needed to get a nighttime pain reliever; so this came at the perfect time. I have been using for a few days now and I really like it. I take it right before I begin my nightly routine, and by the time I crawl into bed, I am getting sleepy (about 20-30 min later). It works quickly but doesn't hit you hard. You drift to sleep instead of getting knocked out. I wake up to go to the restroom if I need to, but the sounds of my husband watching tv in the living room do not bother me. I don't even hear them. I trust that I would be able to wake up if needed. I did make the mistake of taking 2 caplets last night instead of one, when I would be getting less sleep. I do not recommend taking 2 when you will be getting less than 8 hours sleep. Of course everyone is different, but I did feel a bit drugged this morning and it took me a bit to drag myself out of bed. A small headache, but nothing I felt I had to take anything for. All in all a great product that works better than separate pain relievers and sleep aids (melatonin does NOT work for me) and I would recommend. This will definitely become a staple in our household.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Marsha J.
I am always excited to try out new complimentary #influenster #voxboxes. I have regular insomnia so I use a sleep aid at least a couple times a month. That being said if you have stomach or ulcer issues no NSAID products are good for you and can eventually cause you to bleed out so know your own body and watch for signs of stomach pain. Happy Tuesday Influenster’s 😊
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,222 reviews
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Sandy G.
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Sandy G.
This is a must have in our medicine cabinet!! It's perfect for night time pain and it helps you sleep all in one formula!! Small easy to swallow pills and they work quickly for all night rest and relief.
Rony K.
Long Beach, CA
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Rony K.
My husband tried it out and it relieved his back pain and he was able to get a good night sleep.
Monica W.
Roanoke, VA
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Monica W.
I deal with restless leg sydome at night time . When received this product and took two I got the best sleep of my life .The price was right. I already let family and friends know about it A must have in my collection.
Etna  G.
this medicine contains ingredients that can cause addiction, do not leave it within the reach of children and take it only if you really need it thanks
Dishire R.
Boca Raton, FL
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Dishire R.
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Dishire R.
I had really bad back pains last night and could not sleep I was tossing and turning and couldn’t get comfortable. I decided to try the Aleve PM and I must say it helped with the back pain and it definitely helped me get a good nights rest. I woke up, wasn’t drowsy and the back pain was no longer there. I would recommend you give this a try if you have any pain that keeps you from getting any sleep.
Crystal  T.
Johnstown, NY
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Crystal  T.
Two in one. Aleve PM to help with pain and sleep 💤 #VoxBox #influencer #Aleve Fall asleep, and stay asleep while also helping with pain. Follow for Follow
Monique  N.
South Bend, IN
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Monique  N.
Finally a product that helps relieve your pain and helps you get to sleep all in one that works. I was able to sleep thru the night pain free and woke up feeling great.
Cortney  V.
Boonton , NJ
Aleve PM Caplets uploaded by Cortney  V.
Great for those days when not feeling your best and know your not going to get good sleep. Takes care of both in one.