BY ALEVE #59 in Pain Relief

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Aleve pm sleep aid plus pain relief caplets - 20 count see more...

• Did this actually help anyone sleep? I would love a pain ...2 Answers
  • Did this product make anyone else antsy?I could not go to...2 Answers
Christy M.
These are a great alternative to Tylenol PM simply because they last longer for pain. These work great at the end of the day when I have a headache. Often times when I've had a headache for awhile with no relief, the sleep aid helps to alleviate the tension, allowing me to relax and fall asleep. Waking up without a headache is nice as you can imagine. These are a must have especially when I travel.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great OTC anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and fever reducer, plus the sleeping aide ingredient really works well for me too. I take the recommended dose and within 30 minutes I feel the sleeping aide kick in and I stay asleep for a good 8 hours. I don't feel groggy the next day either.
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 20 ea more...
All i can say is i love these pills. I don’t take them all the time but sometimes i can’t sleep. If i have this problem i take one problem solved. When you wake you feel very well rested. I definitely recommend these for sleep.
Britney B.
Altadena, CA
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 20 ea more...
When i feel i am getting a headache or body ache before bed i take one of these and sleep painless throughout the night. They help me sleep better and when i wake up im good to im always satisfied with aleve! You HAVE TO try!
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 20 ea more...
When j need to get a goods nights rest but my back is hurting. This is my go to pain reliever and it’s also a sleep aid. Which is a plus so I just take this a hour before bed and when I get to bed I pass right out.
DeCaria D.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 20 ea more...
Whenever I’m feeling sickly or my body aches, I use this product and it does the job. It helps relieve my pain and knocks me out as well! I always purchase it at my local Walmart and it’s not too bad for the price!
Hannah E.
San Diego
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 20 ea more...
Good for pain. Although I felt a little jumpy/jerky in my legs. It was sort of uncomfortable. Although I’m really sensitive to medicine and some cold medicines have that exact same effect on me. Affordable though.
Brianna W.
Yuma
Review for: Aleve PM Pain Reliever, Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets, 80 ea more...
This is my go-to product for when I have severe pain. It always helps relieve the pain and makes it easier to sleep and stay asleep. Definitely worth the price. Overall satisfied and would recommend to others.
April H.
I purchased this item because my Walmart was out of Z quill which is what I would have purchased if available. It’s took me over two hours to fall asleep and find relief from this medicine. I was not impressed.
Erin D.
Chevy Chase, MD
I am not sure if this is in my head, by Aleve PM makes me more drowsy in the morning than Advil® PM Liqui-Gels Capsulea . Though Aleve definitely relieves head aches just as well as Advil PM, you have to take Aleve early in the night. If you wake up with a head ache at 2am, you should not take Aleve. If you're going to bed at 8pm and struggling with a headache, that should be fine!
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Did this actually help anyone sleep? I would love a pain reliever that could also help with sleep at night.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Did this product make anyone else antsy?I could not go to sleep.