Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Gelcaps - 20 CT uploaded by Megan T.

BY ALEVE

Aleve® Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Gelcaps.
Bayer.
All Day Strong®.
Strength to Last 12 Hours.
Gelatin Coated Capsule-Shaped Tablets.
20 Gelcaps.
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 mg (NSAID). see more...

• What have you tried to relieve pain from menstrual cramps? 3 Answers
  • Have you tried Aleve for menstrual cramps? And did you fi...3 Answers
Devan L.
Groton, CT
Aleve works. That’s all there is to it. When you have an ache, pain, headache, whatever reach for the aleve and it will definitely feel better if not go away altogether. I would highly recommend keeping this handy.
Sarah P.
San Diego
Sometimes I get migraines and will take this at the onset of one of I catch it in time. It normally helps pretty well after about 30 mins to an hour. This is awesome because prior to using Aleve I would have to sleep off the headaches.
Laurel A.
Aleve is great for headaches and minor injuries. Naturally I try not to take painkillers if I’m not terribly uncomfortable. But when it is needed, Aleve does the job! I have always been satisfied with the effectiveness of this product!
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Not my go to pain reliever. People tell me all the time to use it when my back flares up. I never honestly see that much relief when using it. The pm version is the same way. I’m lucky if I can get at least 4 hours of sleep.
Rachel S.
Pittsburgh
It's not my go to product for relieving pain as I feel it can be somewhat expensive in stores. It works however, and it helps relieve my muscle soreness after a hard workout and my back pain as well. I would use it again.
Brooke R.
Silver Spring, MD
A couple weeks ago I felt like I was starting to get a fever and was extremely achey. Within 20 minutes of taking the aleve fever reducer I felt soo much better and was actually able to go on with my day. I had those symptoms for the next few days and religiously was taking the aleve- of course not going over the recommended dose. It was the only thing that would make me feel better and I was extremely thankful.
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
Alive is my favorite pain reliever! I prefer it over Tylenol and acetaminophen. It doesn’t seem like I have to take as many pills as I do when I take another pain reliever. I was very happy with this product! 9/10
J K.
Brea, CA
I love Gel Caps— they are so much faster in action. I try my best not to take any NSAIDS.. only when I am hungover honestly or after I whiten my teeth and it is super sensitive. But these totally do the trick!
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
The only medicine that helps my cramps without upsetting my stomach. I get horrible period cramps where they make me throw up for a day forcing me to stay in the fetal position on the floor with Netflix... NOT FUN! My dr recommended Aleve and to start it the morning I’m supposed to get my period and it has worked magic. I still get cramps but now it is so much more controlled and nearly pain free!
Lisa D.
Okeechobee, FL
Bought these cause my husband has pain in his legs & back, it relieved his pain. He takes as needed for pain. The price is comparable to other over-the-counter pain meds.  Aleve® Caplets
Becky H.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have you tried Aleve for menstrual cramps? And did you find relief?
Becky H.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What have you tried to relieve pain from menstrual cramps?