Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetAleve
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Gelcaps

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Gelcaps

Aleve® Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Gelcaps.
Bayer.
All Day Strong®.
Strength to Last 12 Hours.
Gelatin Coated Capsule-Shaped Tablets.
20 Gelcaps.
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 mg (NSAID).

What have you tried to relieve pain from menstrual cramps?
Have you tried Aleve for menstrual cramps? And did you find relief?
Start your review of Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Gelcaps!
Millie V.
bronx, NY
The only pain reliever that helps me durring my monthly days. I only need to take it once a day. Been taking it for years. The best!
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aleve will reduce you pain and works well. Takes a little bit to start noticing a difference in pain level. But once it kicks in your good to go! Long lasting relieve
Ana T.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you give me Advil or aleve. I’m choosing aleve it works so much quicker than Advil. Plus it is more milligrams. Affordable and easy to swallow. I suffer from really bad migraines and this pill does the job for me.
Crista M.
Puyallup, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aleve or naproxen is the only pain reliever that truly works the best &,most effective in treating my pain. Aleve Caplets
Jordyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are wonderful for easing cramps and tooth aches. It's a must have especially when you're out and about since you never know! Definitely potent and works very well!
Joshua K.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever I get headaches this is my go to pain relief. It works the best and the fastest out of all that I have tried. I would definitely recommend taking this next time you get a headache!
Molly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to during that time of the month. I had a doctor tell me high doses of Aleve worked just as well as what she could prescribe for me at a much cheaper cost. It really helps take the edge off on those days. You know the ones. A staple in my medicine cabinet.
Danielle H.
Portland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the only pain relievers that will relieve my cramps when that time of month comes around I have tried all the others but when I take these with a diet Dr pepper it usually takes the pain away. Can't live without them!!
Bahar E.
Philadelphia
Aleve Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer gelcaps are my go-to for pain relievers. I feel like the gelcaps not only work faster, but it also relieves my pain in a way no other drug does. Having to only take one every 12 hours is also more convenient than other products.
Olacia A.
Memphis, TN
Great! Works every time for my headache pain. My go to pain reliever. Easy to swallow and doesn’t upset the stomach or cause any other side effects. Priced fairly and has an easy to open bottle but safe for kids.