BY ALEVE

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle H.
Chauncey
Best pain reliever I've tried and is very affordable. It keeps the pain away for a very long time and it doesn't require a lot of pills to keep the pain away. Compared to Tylenol and Advil, this product meets all my needs and I would definitely recommend it to other people in need of a pain medicine.
Abril P.
Mission, TX
These are my go to pain reliever pills. I mostly only use them when I have a really bad headache which is a little rare but when I do have one I always have aleve close by. These do the job for me in less than an hour my headache is gone. I always buy hear over and over again I wouldn't change them.
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This has always been my go to product for pain relief or fever. It doesn't take long for the medicine to kick in. It is very affordable. You can buy it at your local drug store or even at the gas station. I am very satisfied with this product.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
I sometimes get migraine headaches and these work to get them gone and fast! I don't usually have these on hand, but if they are around I know that they will relieve the pain. I would recommend them to others!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I use Aleve Pain relief tablets  for everything. I have carpal tunnel so I'm in constant pain I call it my magic blue pill lol. You name it periods, headache, back pain it helps for everything. I've tried other brands and I feel like I have to keep taking and taking but with Aleve I just take my two pills and I'm good to go. I get mine at Costco buying it in bulk to me saves money.
Toi-Anna B.
These are fine. I am in the military and I get prescribed naproxen (which is the same thing) all the time and it does help with inflammation and some pain. I wouldn't really count on this medication for pain since I have chronic pain, but I recently got my tongue pierced and this led was like MAGIC for the swelling! I couldn't believe it! Definitely buy this med if you have any issues with swelling/inflammation!
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to get injured all the time from gymnastics. My dad always had a stash of these packs from reps that visited his office. They always did the trick and any time I feel some kind of body ache, it's the first thing I grab. It really does have an all-day strength that I find lacking in similar medicines.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
Aleve is the way to go for pain above other nsaids in my opinion. I have arthritis in my wrists from multiple surgeries on them and aleve is the only OTC that helps. The only reason I knocked a star off is because it can cause stomach bleeding issues, so definitely be mindful of that. This helps me stay active and take less pills than other otc nsaids.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
i like aleve. i have been using aleeve since i was a baby. you can buy it anywhere. walmart, cvs, walgreens and even corner stores if you don't feel like driving. it's a really good price, and i like it better than advil. it helps with everything. i use it when i have toothaches and find it helps a lot. just make sure you eat before taking it.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Works great for my knee pain! All you need is one caplet every twenty four hours! Love how it makes me feel! Bought mine at Walmart! this is my holy grail for aches and pains! Affordable and low price point for such a quality product! I would recommend to anyone with on going pain in their knees and back!