Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Erinn M.
Sun Valley, CA
I used this a couple times. I didnt really notice that it worked. I did use it for headache relief, maybe its better for body aches or arthritis.
Emily C.
Pearcy, AR
When I have a sore back I use Aleve quite a bit. I like the small pill size and think that it is pretty fast-acting. I don't think it lasts very long for me though.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I like both Advil and Aleve and I try to switch between the two NSAIDS. The price is pretty similar so I usually buy whichever one is on sale. However, I do think that Aleve tends to work better for joint pain and muscle aches. I also think it works a little faster than Advil.
Debbie N.
This product is for minor achs and pains. It eill not help my arthritic problems or migrains. I prefer Advil
Jamie C.
Cordova, TN
Not my go-to pain reliever, but it does work well when I have used Aleve Pain Reliever. My mom swears by Aleve, it's  the only pain reliever she uses.
Christina K.
Gonzales, LA
I feel that aleve doesn't work like it used to. Instead of 1, I must take 2 for it to work properly. I only need to take this about once a month. The price is ok for the amount of times I need it in a year.
Katelynn B.
Alliance , OH
This is what I use most of the time but I don't have to take them very much they work very good and not too pricey and they work fast I find that they last a while too and I will buy these pain relievers again
Gabriella O.
Marlborough, MA
I use this because it doesn't doesn't mess with my stomach when I take it. It relieves my pain quickly and is relatively inexpensive
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
My boyfriend used this after his foot surgery instead of taking pain medication and it helped him with his everyday physical activities.
Brett W.
Mexico
We like this around my house. It keeps us moving when we feel like we can't anymore. With two high strung children we need the mobility!