Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Aleve always helps my aches and pains. I have degenerated disc disease and I try to avoid taking my prescription meds unless I have to. This is usually on sale or I can find coupons. I would recommend this brand of pain reliever to anyone!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
This is my go to pain reliever when I have a headache or ache. It just seems to work better than other medicines. I don't use it too often, but always have it in stock just in case. I recommend trying Aleve out if you haven't already!
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
These are great for those annoying period cramps that I get Day 1- 3. I take one in the morning and that's usually all I'll need to take all day! It is very effective and I am very satisfied overall! Would recommend it to everyone.
Drew M.
Huntington, WV
Great product. Works on most aches and pains. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the hell it plays on your liver. Not good for long term remedy, but great when you need it. Usually offbrands are just as good btw.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
This is great for headaches and other pains and aches in your body... good nsaid. Packaged well, works effective, and is a favorite among my household. One a day helps with joint and back pain! Love it and yes I recommend it to others.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Aleve is what I took after having my children. It is stronger than any over the counter medicine and it works quickly and lasts all day. It is completely worth the price considering the way it works. I will highly recommend this!!
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
As a mom of 2 boys and 2 dogs, Aleve saves the day when my head starts to pound. After a long run, Aleve takes my pain away! I always reach for Aleve over anything else.
Katie J.
Elizabethton
I take these when I have period cramps or a headache and they help a lot. They are affordable. The cap makes it easy to get off so you don't have to struggle with it. I buy mine at Walmart. I recommend to my friends all the time!
Dayna B.
Jackson, MN
This product works so well for any type of pain! When I have a headache, cramps, backache or anything I just take the recommended amount suggested and it works like a charm. It doesn't take long to start working and is affordable!
Cristina S.
Sammamish, WA
Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count has lasting power to relieve headaches. It also similarly to something like ibuprofen will reduce a fever. This product has met my expectations and I would buy it again.