Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marissa C.
I can't say this hasn't worked for me. I have no complaints. However I usually for whatever reason, just purchase plain ibuprofen, target or cvs brand. I also only use pain relievers when I absolutely need it; serious headaches, cramps or other pain.
Michael L.
Covington, TN
I love Aleve, it seems to be more gentle on my stomach and I can always tell it's working. It's my go to first before I take anything else. I only use it about once a month for headaches or pains. I'm definitely satisfied with this product.
Brianna M.
Can get at any grocery store. Gets rid of headaches very quickly. Easily to take. Very small pills. I like it a lot I was impressed. I continue to buy this. It's always in my cabinet in case I need it. Very satisfied. Better than Advil!
Amy T.
Baltimore, MD
I take This every time I have a sore back or a migraine and it helps tremendously. I find that it works better for me than any other medication, such as Tylenol, Advil, etc. Aleve also seems to last longer for me then other medications!
Emily S.
Mechanicsville, VA
I love this brand, it's my go to when i'm in pain. It never lets me down regardless of my problem. I like the packaging and the pill size and shape. They are pretty easily distinguishable. Also you only need like one and it lasts almost all day.
Tiffany J.
Hueytown, AL
Aleeve is our go-to for pain relief! It works amazingly from back aches, cramps to fevers. We purchase it from Walmart. It's hands down better than the alternatives. I would recommend to everyone. It even helps with my stress headaches.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Aleve is my go to pain reliever. It's one of the more expensive ones but for tendinitis and migraines it's perfect. I take two of these compared to three Advil and it works a lot longer. Definitely recommend aleve and will continue to buy it
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Aleve always helps my aches and pains. I have degenerated disc disease and I try to avoid taking my prescription meds unless I have to. This is usually on sale or I can find coupons. I would recommend this brand of pain reliever to anyone!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
This is my go to pain reliever when I have a headache or ache. It just seems to work better than other medicines. I don't use it too often, but always have it in stock just in case. I recommend trying Aleve out if you haven't already!
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
These are great for those annoying period cramps that I get Day 1- 3. I take one in the morning and that's usually all I'll need to take all day! It is very effective and I am very satisfied overall! Would recommend it to everyone.