Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
These are great for those annoying period cramps that I get Day 1- 3. I take one in the morning and that's usually all I'll need to take all day! It is very effective and I am very satisfied overall! Would recommend it to everyone.
Katie J.
Elizabethton
I take these when I have period cramps or a headache and they help a lot. They are affordable. The cap makes it easy to get off so you don't have to struggle with it. I buy mine at Walmart. I recommend to my friends all the time!
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
Aleve is what I took after having my children. It is stronger than any over the counter medicine and it works quickly and lasts all day. It is completely worth the price considering the way it works. I will highly recommend this!!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is great for headaches and other pains and aches in your body... good nsaid. Packaged well, works effective, and is a favorite among my household. One a day helps with joint and back pain! Love it and yes I recommend it to others.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
From sports in middle school all the way to collegiate level, Aleve was the only pain reliever I felt actually worked. I didn’t have to take 6 or more to feel relief which was the common thing with Advil. Aleve is the way to go!
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
This is great for when I have headaches or muscle pain following an injury! Works quickly and for the whole day! It is great to relieve pain all day in situations where you can not be constantly be taking pills, but need relief!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This product really works! I'm not one to run to pain reliever at the second I have pain, but Aleve really takes any aches I have away no matter what they may be. You can find this at any drugstore, pharmacy, and grocery store.
Cristina S.
Sammamish, WA
Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count has lasting power to relieve headaches. It also similarly to something like ibuprofen will reduce a fever. This product has met my expectations and I would buy it again.
MaDonna H.
Choctaw
When I'm hurting this is the best I've found. I don't take often but when I need it I take according to directions and I'm good to go. The price is not bad and when you know your going to get relief it doesn't even matter.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
This is my go to headache pain reliever! Tylenol is horrible. I really do not know why it's even on the shelves. It does absolutely nothing for me, while Aleve is very effective and quick. Yes I will continue to buy it.

back