Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Alicia M.
This is my absolute FAVORITE pain relief product. I don’t use any other pain relief. It’s worth every single penny. I once had a really bad case of cramps and within a few minutes of me taking this medication, I forgot I was even in pain to begin with! I seriously would recommend this to everyone. PLEASE do yourself a favor and invest in Aleve!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
It's amazing what your body can do to help you with pain. I was in a wreck and broke both knees, left hip, right ankle a few ribs and a wrist. My body healed! Every once in a while a knee will be sore or my ankle is a bit tighter then usual and one or two of these and I can continue on with my life as usual. It's my right hand man on the rough days!
Charlea M.
This is my go to medicine for sore/stiff muscles and joints. I highly enjoy going to the gym but I have arthritis in my joints from playing sports. So on days when I push myself too hard at the gym this is the medicine that I reach for. It helps reduce the pain and discomfort, but it does not make me feel sleepy in the slightest.
Suzie R.
Brighton, MA
Small enough capsules so I do not feel overwhelmed but gets the job done. I feel essentially instant reduction in pain. Price is comparable to competitors but not cheaper so it can be difficult to pick what product to choose since they all claim to do the same thing but I am happy with my choice and will continue to purchase.
Chi 🥀.
Mission, TX
Pretty much my holy grail. Painkillers on the daily are a must for me, I follow a pretty active lifestyle with a physically demanding job. I've been on my feet for 10+ hrs a day for 4 years now, and this stuff still does me just great. Aleve is my go-to painkiller, hands down (or up... they're always doing something.)
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is the only pain reliever I use and it works for all my pain. I take it as needed. whenever I do take it. I take one dose a day and that's all I need and my pain is subdued depending on how bad or completely non existent. This pain reliever not only helps me get back to life it helps me do life when I need it most.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
O my goodness this my go to medicine for when my legs or body is killing me. This medicine is so much better the the others to me. The others don't take any pain away and you have to take like 3-4 to take the pain away. And with this one you take once and I'm good for 6hrs maybe even 12 if the pain wasn't to bad.
Leslie C.
I usually take 2 of these when I'm having really really bad cramps and it works just fine! My pain goes away quickly, mostly within the hour of taking it. I've taken 1 pill before and it works well too. Even tho I hate taking pain pills almost every month, with my type of menstrual cramps, these are really needed!
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Works way better for me than Advil! I like having to not take as much as I would with other pain relievers. I have a bleeding disorder so I can't take too much NSAID but this has a little more in one capsule than Advil usually has so it's nice that I get to take just one pill and it's still effective!
Melissa P.
North Platte
These Saved my life, or so it felt. Ever since I was in elementary school I've been diagnosed with migranes. If I could catch it early Aleve was about the only thing that would help. This was before Excedrin migraine was popular/around. I still would rather grab an Aleve if I feel a migraine coming on.