Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Very effective product for pain and fever. I like how the bottle is easy to open. My mom loves the the easy bottle cap as well makes it easier for her to open and close and help with her arthritis pain as well.
Denise G.
I use it because from time to time I get minor headaches and it helps very quick. The medicine does not have bad taste and its eat to swallow. The top helps you grip alot better and its easy to open . other tops sometimes can be a hassle to open. If you have not tried it you should , sometimes you can get coupons through your local paper clippings. I just got 3.00 off using Sundays coupons. I will be buying again .
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I always have Aleve in my medicine cabinet for an emergency. I prefer taking Aleve because it works very quickly and takes away any pain. Reduces fever. It's pretty cost effective and goes a long way in our house.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This is a must, I work with children and my husband in a warehouse and sometimes we do unnecessary lifting and movements that strain the muscles. With just one tablet during the day we are ready to work another shift. We even travel, because there is no better pill. I am not one to take medication of any sort, but when there is a pain I need out of my body fast I reach for this. I know that one will do. I recommend strong for muscle pains. Its available in most stores over the counter and well priced.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I always reach for Aleve when I need to take an over-the-counter pain reliever.  The price is good and the product works for me better than others that I've tried. I also like that I don't have to take as many of them in 24 hours as directed by other brands.  I have a physical job and arthritis and this has worked well for me so I will continue to repurchase until it doesn't.  I also appreciate the bottles with easier to open caps for people with arthritis.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
Amazing product. Only type of pain reliever that doesn't make me drowsy and gets rid of a headache or c-section pain immediately. Very reasonable prices at Walmart along with different quantities. I'd recommend this to anyone like the commercials state take 2 for all day pain relieve. Aleve Tablets with Easy Open Arthritis Cap
Karsen K.
Clarendon Hls, IL
I use Aleve as my primary headache/ pain medicine. I used to get headaches daily and my neurologist told me to only take aleve when treating my headaches because unlike other over the counter pain medications, aleve doesn't give 'relapse headaches' which are headaches that come from consistently taking medicine to treat a previous headache. I've been very happy with my results while using aleve and it has also helped my sore muscles after a workout.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Aleve is a great product. You only need two and you will get relief from a headache to back pain. I always have Aleve in my cabinet. Its gentle on your stomach so no need to worry about upset stomach or indigestion. I definetly suggest Aleve if you have any kind of pain you will get relief
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, this works pretty well for minor to moderate aches and pains. I don't have anything fantastic or bad to say about the product itself. What I will say, though.... is that the "arthritis cap" on their bottles is a life saver for me. It's so easy to open but is still secure when it's closed. Sometimes I just buy Aleve for the bottles. They did a good job on that one.
Alicia M.
This is my absolute FAVORITE pain relief product. I don’t use any other pain relief. It’s worth every single penny. I once had a really bad case of cramps and within a few minutes of me taking this medication, I forgot I was even in pain to begin with! I seriously would recommend this to everyone. PLEASE do yourself a favor and invest in Aleve!