Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
My midwife recommended this for me for the cramping after I had my baby. It is a lot stronger than what I used to use and you feel relief pretty quickly. It's definitely comparable in price to other pain meds and easily found everywhere! I have repurchased twice so far. If you haven't tried Aleve, you should!!
Rebecca C.
Lambeth, London
I've been using these since I was a kid and my mom used them before me - the do the job, they're easy to swallow and work pretty quickly in my opinion. I would really recommend this for lower back pain - use it regularly for at least two days and it will completely get rid of your pain and let your body heal!
Christine S.
ST, QC
Great for menstrual cramp . Act fast and really for a long time . Really recommend this product . The bottle is really easy to open so be careful if their is children around
Amelia C.
Love these! I have chronic lower pain from two herniated discs which caused me to need back surgery. And Aleve is the only over the counter anti inflammatory pain reliever that helps me get through my day sometimes
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Aleve is my go to for any type of pain. I have a tendency to get headaches fairly frequently, and there is nothing that takes the pain away faster and lasts longer. The only thing it doesn't work for is sinus pain - which you obviously need a decongestant for.
Christelle L.
St-jerome
 I get really extreme migraines.if I dont I don’t have access to my migraine medication or when I can’t lie down, I reach for Aleve. It helps get some relief. It’s  the only medication that helps.
angelica t.
yigo guam
I use this whenever I have a headache. It is a great product and affordable. I only have to use it once and my headache is gone. This pill allows me to sleep comfortably at night and work comfortably during the daytime. I would highly recommend this to product.
Sherilynn G.
My boyfriend uses this brand for all his headaches & migraines seems to give him relief. He suffers from frequent pain in his back & feet this really help takes about 20 mins for it to kick in. It also helps him sleep if he really is not feeling well.
Rachelle J.
Long lasting pain relief!  I like to use Aleve for my headaches after a night out!  Always takes care of my pain quickly and lasts all day.
Shayna T.
Winnipeg, MB
Works extremely well. I use for all types of pain and it is definitely the most effective. Also good because its over the counter.