Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
These get rid of headaches so well! Mom always has a bottle of them. The prices are very good too.
Fernanda C.
Alexandria, VA
It helps with my headaches. I usually take two capsules and the headache is gone a little after
Brooke H.
Great anti inflammatory , easy to swallow, helps ease the pain fast. All day strong pain relief
Ashley T.
Works good for my migraines . If I get one I run right to it and it calms it down in no time
Fallon B.
72211
This medicine is perfect for any ache that you have and relieves it pretty swiftly! It works
Elizabeth E.
I think that Aleve works really good for children pain. My children love this for there pain.
Tiffany M.
San antonio
For quit some time I had a small bottle in my purse for headaches. Headaches are gone now!!
Rebekah C.
worked great for period cramps and other every day common cold illness, headache, bodyache
Elizabeth F.
Relieves me of the pain from my headaches. i have never had a problem with this product.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Does what it says. I use it for small aches and fevers not so much for headache relief.

Walmart