Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Ann K.
The arthritis cap is great, easier to open than a standard bottle. Works very well at relieving pain.
Vanessa M.
El Paso, TX
Works well for my inflammation and joints. I love how I can move around without the selling and pain
Bailea C.
Lubbock, TX
This works so FAST. A little tough to swallow, but it doesn't get stuck and the coating helps a lot.
Alexis K.
Plano, TX
Great product; takes a little long until itis effective but works in the end for the heavist pains!!
Donna D.
Stonewall
This is my got medicine for pain. It seems to be the only way I can get a good nites sleep sometime
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is very good affordable price. Very effective actually! So everytime had head ache i use this.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Easy to find, available everywhere, long lasting pain relief. Great for sore muscles or headaches.
Brooklyn D.
I’ve always loved Aleve it’s always helped with any aches I’ve gotten. Doesn’t take too long either
Ashley M.
Davy, WV
The best thing for a headache !! I have them all the time and this is what I keep on me constantly
Angelica M.
Redondo Beach , CA
My mom has a lot of knee pain and she swears by this. It's very effective even for menstral cramps.

Walmart