Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Tenille H.
Tontogany
Long lasting! That's all I got to say. Love that it covers me all day. I don't have to keep popping them.
Lucy W.
Always seems to help. Never upsets bellies and it lasts longer than other pain relievers which is great.
Amy W.
Moultrie , GA
This helps with my arthritis and daily functioning. I do take it in addition to other rx arthritis meds.
Courtney E.
Brooklyn, NY
Works like a charm for pains. I like to mix up pain relievers so I use this and ibuprofen intermittently.
Hanna s.
Aleve is the only brand that works for me. It removes my pain so quick in less than 20 minutes I love it
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This medication works best for my headaches! It's easy to swallow and lasts longer than Advil or Tylenol!
Tracy T.
I like to take Aleve for headaches or muscle pain. I feel it is long lasting and quick to relieve pain.
Christi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Works wonders for inflammation. Helps relieve pain and inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis.
Amy S.
I take this for my back pain and it works pretty good. Usually only have to take 2 and it seems to work
marium m.
Streamwood , IL
Works well for my endometriosis pain. Lasts as long as it says and doesn’t have any side affects on me.