Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexis G.
I am starting to prefer Aleve to ibuprofen. Seems to help with my aches and pains without upsetting my stomach.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
Go to pain relief!!! One of the only medications that actually work for me. Price point it very reasonable also
Michelle C.
metter, GA
Aleve is my go to pain reliever. Whether it's my endometriosis or aches from the gym, Aleve relieves the pain.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I have fibromyalgia and take four a day to ease the joint aches. It doesn't upset my stomach and works well.
Allasyn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Only pain reliever that works well for my husband and myself. We each have a little bottle to take on the go!
Heather M.
Allen, TX
Love this stuff. I use this for minor aches and pains and when I have a slight headache. Always helps me out!
Katelyn A.
Love it. Hate needing pills all day, love this one sometimes a 2nd so I can sleep if the pain is really bad.
Debbie N.
Independence
This product is for minor achs and pains. It eill not help my arthritic problems or migrains. I prefer Advil
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
When I have a fever I always depend on these pills because they work really good! Always bring these with me
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I love these better than the gel ones!! They also last long!! Good for cramps! I would definitely recommend!!