Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
Love this stuff because I take it for instant headache relief and it works so well. Faster than Advil and Tylenol.
Bianca P.
These are great when I'm feeling any aches or pains in my body. They are fast acting and last for a very long time
Josephina R.
My go to product for pain relief. Works fast, does not upset my stomach and affordable. Works on all kinds pain.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Dominickđź‘˝ N.
Port Huron
A must have for minor aches and pains, love to have with me incase of pains. Worls well and fast, would recommend
Anna Z.
Works like ibuprofen but lasts longer. Good for inflammation type pain if it's going to work it works quickly.
Roxana U.
Long Beach , CA
Whenever I have any type of pain, whether it's a headache, body ache or cramps this is my go to pain reliever.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
It actually helps my back pain reduce, and my awful headaches and migraines reduce so I can still be active me.
Joanna S.
Mendota, IL
This is the only medication that really helps me when I get a headache! It also works great for arthritis pain!
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
My husband takes this for shoulder pain and loves it. Works great on him where other pain relievers don't work.