Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
Usually I take Ibuprofen but when I have back aches or muscle aches Aleve just works better. Fast and effective Everytime
Danielle H.
Bossier City, LA
Aleve has always been my choice of pain reliever and it will always be my first choice. It works fast and works great.
Erika J.
Breckenridge, MN
Aleve is my go to pain killer. It always works. It's long lasting so you don't need to take it multiple times each day
Valarie H.
I work ten hours everyday and I only take 2 everyday, the work and they last for 12 hours just like the company claims.
Tanaya P.
This works to help eliminate my headache and muscle ache. I normally only need to yake it once to get rid of the pain.
Cesalie M.
Redding, CA
I won't reach for any other pain relief OTC out there besides Aleve. It does what it says it's supposed to do. 10/10
Marissa S.
I have never had anything work better then these. They are small also so don't have to worry about a huge horse pill.
Michelle F.
Morley
Terrific product that last for 8 hours of dulling of the arthritic pains. I have been using this product for 2 years.
Veronica Q.
Lawton, OK
Pain there is no such thing when i take these. From hip pain to back pain i use this as my go to pain med in the go.
Elizabeth G.
Roseville
It works!! As someone who suffered from carpal tunnel both wrists, I was able to get pain relief with this on board