Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Andrea F.
The only pain reliver I've ever found to help my back pain, menstrual cramps, and severe headaches. Quick and long-lasting.
Dolores M.
Thousand oaks, ca
Does the job when I get my headaches ever once in a awhile. Kicks in fast. I really don't take pills, but these do the job.
Tiggi J.
suffer from headaches and migraines time to time so this worked after a few hours of taking it. i got it from the local cvs
Beth S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this product. It works fast and makes pain go away quickly! It's hard to find a good brand to do this every time.
Traci G.
This is my new go to.. Love it last 4 hrs. More then the other brand. I take half the amount I take with the other brand
themulattopanda_511 P.
Bancroft
These help lot. I have back pain a lot and this just makes it so much better. I recommend this for people who hurt a lot.
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I think out of all of the pain relievers, I prefer aleve the most. It doesn't feel heavy on my stomach and does it's job
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
Usually I take Ibuprofen but when I have back aches or muscle aches Aleve just works better. Fast and effective Everytime
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
I use aleve more than I use Tylenol. I feel like aleve just works better for headaches and works amazing for body aches!
Amy N.
I use Aleve when I have aches and pains. It helps a lot! I prefer it over any other over the counter pain relief product.