Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ally R.
Indianapolis, IN
Works well and love the easy opening bottle. Lasts me probably about a year. Kinda expensive though. I bought mine from target
Mollie M.
Aleve is my go to for pain! It lasts all day and doesn't make me nauseous like Ibuprofen can. It's a go to in our household!
Arlene S.
Los Angeles, CA
Works very well. Just take 2 and it lasts for the whole day. Won't take another one until the next day if I still have pain.
Leah S.
Comer
It's very fast to kick in and the pain stays gone for a while you can buy it pretty much any where and it's a great product
Briana A.
Manchester
I would give it 5 stars if I could have it in a higher dosage. Either way, I love it and it's my go-to for MENSTRUAL PAIN!
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
Aleve seems to do the trick for me. It doesn't make all the pain vanish but it does die it down a whole lot. Simple. Easy.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I use these usually when I am having a lot of body aches! I would highly recommend to anyone and you can buy them anywhere.
Clelia A.
Adelanto
This is what I reach for when I am feeling sick. They help me feel a lot better pretty quickly. It's great for body aches.
Paula V.
Logan, WV
These are very good and long lasting. If i have an ache or pain this is what i always reach for. They usually last all day.
Tiggi J.
washington, DC
suffer from headaches and migraines time to time so this worked after a few hours of taking it. i got it from the local cvs