Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cathy R.
Aleve is my family's go to for all of our aches,and pains. Quick relief for headaches and muscle aches. Always in our medicine cabinet!
Danielle N.
Commerce Twp, MI
I use this for headaches, cramps, you name it. Great for pain relief. I buy it at any local stores. It definitely met my expectations.
Gabriella O.
Marlborough , MA
I use this because it doesn't doesn't mess with my stomach when I take it. It relieves my pain quickly and is relatively inexpensive
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I've found that Aleve is the most effective for me for muscle pain and fever. Price wise it's pretty on par with other brands.
Shelby S.
Ames, IA
His works relatively well. I feel like it works better if I can catch it earlier on. Once the headache is too far it doesn't do much.
Kathleen P.
This is my top pain reliever for minor arthritus pain or aches and pains of muscles.  Nothing I have tried beats Aleve! Period!
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I swear by aleve for fevers, muscle aches and other pain. It last quite a long time so you do need to keep taking alot of medication.
Rubi D.
Topeka
This is the best pain reliever! Takes the pain away. I had a hard time getting rid of pain until I found these. I only bus these now.
Taylor S.
Westmont,NJ
I get chronic migraines and other pain relievers just don't work as well. I take this and get some extra rest and I am good as new.
Denise B.
Indianapolis, IN
Aleve is a good headache reliever I would pick this as my first choice anything else keeps my head hurting for a longer. Of time