Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Alexandra H.
Saint Louis, MO
I think aleve is the best pain reliever on the market. It's the most effective one I have tried and i consistently reach for it over others
Brett W.
Mexico
We like this around my house. It keeps us moving when we feel like we can't anymore. With two high strung children we need the mobility!
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
My boyfriend used this after his foot surgery instead of taking pain medication and it helped him with his everyday physical activities.
SALLY M.
This is the best brand for at least my head aches and muscle aches. Works great and easy to swallow. Not expensive at all and works well.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Works fast and efficiant for headaches and other body aches Aleve® CapletsAleve Tablets with Easy Open Arthritis Cap
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Aleve® Caplets is my go to pain med, one Aleve makes my pain go away fast and stay gone all day!!! I don't take anything else!!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
These take away headaches, back pains and even toothaches for me. Anytime I need a body relaxer I take Aleve. Also great for a hangover.
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
Helps take away knee pain. My father needs a knee replacement and was living on this until the doctor but him on regular meds to help.
Cathy R.
Aleve is my family's go to for all of our aches,and pains. Quick relief for headaches and muscle aches. Always in our medicine cabinet!
Danielle N.
Commerce Twp, MI
I use this for headaches, cramps, you name it. Great for pain relief. I buy it at any local stores. It definitely met my expectations.