Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Korian B.
Cleveland , TN
My go to med when that time of the month rolls around. Affordable and available at all stores. Used a few times a month. Works within an hour.
Julianne E.
Gets rid of any fever and helps with my back pain as well. I'm not 100% convinced that it lasts all day, but a good 6-8 hours pretty decently!!
Tania F.
Pittsburgh, PA
My gynecologist told to take these for heavy menstrual bleeding and it worked like a charm!! Also cures my cramps and minor aches and pains.
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
I've use this product for a while for actually for my whole family I really think that it makes the pain go away faster than any other brand
Brandy V.
Chandler, AZ
It works to prevent a headache when I feel it coming. It also works to break the headache or migraine when it is already ongoing and painful!
Cassie P.
ANDERSON, SC
This is the only thing that works for my occasionally knee pain
I love that one pill lasts 12hrs and I'm not popping another every few hours
Irene B.
I love these because they're smaller than regular pills and I like that for me because it's easier to swallow better effect than Tylenol does
Alexandra H.
Saint Louis, MO
I think aleve is the best pain reliever on the market. It's the most effective one I have tried and i consistently reach for it over others
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
I mean... it relieves pain! What's not to like. I alternate between Aleve and Advil. I Usually go to Aleve when I need a little More power.
Michaela M.
Monroe, LA
Best pain relief I've found. Helps me with all of my aches and pains so I can get back to normal. Works much better than Advil or Tylenol.

Walmart