Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Emily C.
Pearcy, AR
When I have a sore back I use Aleve quite a bit. I like the small pill size and think that it is pretty fast-acting. I don't think it lasts very long for me though.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Very effective product for pain and fever. I like how the bottle is easy to open. My mom loves the the easy bottle cap as well makes it easier for her to open and close and help with her arthritis pain as well.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I always have Aleve in my medicine cabinet for an emergency. I prefer taking Aleve because it works very quickly and takes away any pain. Reduces fever. It's pretty cost effective and goes a long way in our house.
Karsen K.
Clarendon Hls, IL
I use Aleve as my primary headache/ pain medicine. I used to get headaches daily and my neurologist told me to only take aleve when treating my headaches because unlike other over the counter pain medications, aleve doesn't give 'relapse headaches' which are headaches that come from consistently taking medicine to treat a previous headache. I've been very happy with my results while using aleve and it has also helped my sore muscles after a workout.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Aleve is a great product. You only need two and you will get relief from a headache to back pain. I always have Aleve in my cabinet. Its gentle on your stomach so no need to worry about upset stomach or indigestion. I definetly suggest Aleve if you have any kind of pain you will get relief
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, this works pretty well for minor to moderate aches and pains. I don't have anything fantastic or bad to say about the product itself. What I will say, though.... is that the "arthritis cap" on their bottles is a life saver for me. It's so easy to open but is still secure when it's closed. Sometimes I just buy Aleve for the bottles. They did a good job on that one.
Alicia M.
This is my absolute FAVORITE pain relief product. I don’t use any other pain relief. It’s worth every single penny. I once had a really bad case of cramps and within a few minutes of me taking this medication, I forgot I was even in pain to begin with! I seriously would recommend this to everyone. PLEASE do yourself a favor and invest in Aleve!
Suzie R.
Boston, MA
Small enough capsules so I do not feel overwhelmed but gets the job done. I feel essentially instant reduction in pain. Price is comparable to competitors but not cheaper so it can be difficult to pick what product to choose since they all claim to do the same thing but I am happy with my choice and will continue to purchase.
Charlea M.
This is my go to medicine for sore/stiff muscles and joints. I highly enjoy going to the gym but I have arthritis in my joints from playing sports. So on days when I push myself too hard at the gym this is the medicine that I reach for. It helps reduce the pain and discomfort, but it does not make me feel sleepy in the slightest.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is the only pain reliever I use and it works for all my pain. I take it as needed. whenever I do take it. I take one dose a day and that's all I need and my pain is subdued depending on how bad or completely non existent. This pain reliever not only helps me get back to life it helps me do life when I need it most.

back