Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Natonya M.
Sterling Hts, MI
My favorite otc pain reliever it helps me get through days when im really sore. I love tgat you only have you take this 2 times a day when needed.
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
I use Aleve all the time and it usually works fairly quickly and works well. Their small container holds a lot and is easy to fit in a small bag.
Erinn M.
Sun Valley, CA
I used this a couple times. I didnt really notice that it worked. I did use it for headache relief, maybe its better for body aches or arthritis.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
I use aleeve all the time when i have head ache and it works fsst 5 mins after i take them my head ache starts going away, its really amazing!!!!
Sunila J.
This is the absolute best pain reliever for any types of aches and pains me and my husband have. I highly recommend it over Advil. It is amazing.
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
These are a must have in your medicine cabinet. I use these whenever I have pain or a headache. They have helped tame the pain of a toothache.
Korian B.
Cleveland , TN
My go to med when that time of the month rolls around. Affordable and available at all stores. Used a few times a month. Works within an hour.
Julianne E.
Gets rid of any fever and helps with my back pain as well. I'm not 100% convinced that it lasts all day, but a good 6-8 hours pretty decently!!
Carol M.
For fever this are my to go pills. They reduce my fever in matter of minutes. Why chose anything else if this works and it is easy ony stomach.
Beauty B ..
Aleve is my go -to. Maybe it's in my mind, but these are the fastest working pain reliever out there. This arthritis cap version is a god-send.