Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Denise T.
Los Gatos
Aleve is the best OTC pain medication. It works fast. It brings down swelling and inflamation faster then other products out there. Which in turn relieves pain. This is the only product I use.
OMAR G.
Houston
These Aleve pills are great when wanting to get rid of headaches, or fevers. I appreciate that the pills are looking laying so you don't have to take multiple doses a day.
Debora Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Aleve is my go to! It's great for all types of pain, especially when mother nature comes to visit. I carry the small container in my purse or in my car. It's great.
Kim L.
Golden, CO
I like Aleve because you don't have to carry a bunch with you or remember to retake it in 4-6 hours. You take one pill every 12 hours, that's it. Nevermind the ease of the arthritis cap. It makes getting this bottle open easy and since there are no little ones in my household there is no need for child proofing.
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to drug every month for cramps. Love love love. I've had severe cramps ever since and as soon as I started taking this everything will go away in less than 15 minutes.
Kristal L.
Aleve is an all time best otc medicine for joint aches everyday soreness and for headaches. I take twice daily for occasional headaches and it takes the pain right away as to tylenol make my stomach upset. I recommend this product to everyone.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
Aleve is my go to pain reliever. I find it to be the most effective anti inflammatory OTC medicine and it works very well, especially for my chronic tendonitis.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Just bought a new bottle! If my family is in pain this is our go to reliever. I love that you don't need more than 3 in 24 hours! They really do last all day!
Amber S.
Aleve is my favorite medicine. I take it for headaches, sore body, neck pain, and even period relief. It helps with everything. The generic works just as well.
Crystal P.
Benton, AR
My doctor advised me to take Aleve along with my prescription migraine medication and it has made all the difference in the world. I couldn't live without it.