Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Lindsey M.
Definitely the best pain reliever for me. I love that I only have to take one pill twice a day, versus 3-4 pills up to 4 times a day. That's a lot of medicine for your love to process!!!
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
Works good for minor aches and pains. If you can take it at the start of a headache, it usually makes it stop. Doesn't work as good if it's developed into a major headache/migrane.
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to drug every month for cramps. Love love love. I've had severe cramps ever since and as soon as I started taking this everything will go away in less than 15 minutes.
Paige F.
Clayton, NC
Aleve is great for both headache relief and reducing fevers. Most of the time it works. With all drugs there are times when an over the counter just isn't enough. What can you do.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the easiness of the bottle. If you have small children, just be warned, it's easy for them to open as well so make sure its stored somewhere that's less accessible to them!
Kristal L.
Aleve is an all time best otc medicine for joint aches everyday soreness and for headaches. I take twice daily for occasional headaches and it takes the pain right away as to tylenol make my stomach upset. I recommend this product to everyone.
Susanna M.
Waterford
My sister suggested these for “monthly” aches. I started using them a few months ago, and I can honestly say they help so much! They definitely reduce the pain from cramping.
Ashley O.
Aleve is always a reliable medicine to help with body aches and pains.  The commercials are right!  There's no contest who's better in a race w/ Acetaminophen.
Kristina C.
Martin, TN
One of the best pain relievers you will find from. Anything to muscle pain, tooth aches, to arthritis. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has daily pain issues.
Megan S.
Burley, ID
This is the product that helps me the most with pain and inflammation. I will always go back to this one! I never feel like I have to use a lot of it, which is nice.

Walmart