Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the easiness of the bottle. If you have small children, just be warned, it's easy for them to open as well so make sure its stored somewhere that's less accessible to them!
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
Aleve is the best thing to take for any sort of pain you may have! It's pretty much the only pain reliever I use whether I have a headache, migraine, or muscle pain. Thanks aleve!
Paige F.
Raleigh, NC
Aleve is great for both headache relief and reducing fevers. Most of the time it works. With all drugs there are times when an over the counter just isn't enough. What can you do.
Maria D.
Lake Park, GA
These are amazing, they help with your pain with minutes! They are way better then Tylenol. Don't use it to often just when I'm hurt or sore. They are pricey but totally worth it
Kristina C.
Martin, TN
One of the best pain relievers you will find from. Anything to muscle pain, tooth aches, to arthritis. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has daily pain issues.
Shannel W.
Aleve is probably my favorite brand for pain medication. To me, it works faster than the others. The liquigel capsules work a little faster but these work just as well.
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
This is what I use when I'm sore from lifting heavy and then going to work. My body gets crazy sore and Aleve helps with the inflammation. Price is right and it works.
Tiffany F.
Clinton, MS
Aleve is my go to over the counter pain medicine! I just feel like it works better than other over the counter pain medicine! I will continue using in the future! Great price! I feel that the off brand works just as well!
Rebeccah C.
Florence , MS
Aleve is my go-to medicine for aches and pains. It makes the pain go away quickly and keeps it at bay for hours. Whether sore muscles or cramping due to menstrual pains, I use Aleve regularly to put my body more at ease.
Kate H.
Conway
I live for Aleve it works so well and so quickly it's not to expensive and you can buy it almost anywhere...I believe it works so much better than most pain relievers