Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kenia C.
New york, NY
My husband suffers from migraines and this is the only painkiller that works so we usually have it in stock. It's usually on sale thank god because the bottle can be over 15 dollars at the pharmacy.
Tracey B.
I get migraines, so I take 2 of these along with a prescription, and they knock my migraines right out. My migraines can last for days, so it's awesome being able to have relief fairly quickly.
Katelynn B.
Alliance, OH
This is what I use most of the time but I don't have to take them very much they work very good and not too pricey and they work fast I find that they last a while too and I will buy these pain relievers again
Tierra B.
Newport News, VA
This helps me with all types of pain. I use this for almost anything it’s like the G.O.A.T. My go to pain reliever I don’t use nothing else but this. I suggest people use this it works really good.
LB G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I always keep a bottle in my bathroom and a few in my purse just in case. Definitely works longer than Tylenol so you're spending less over all. More importantly, the pain doesn't come back midday.
Ja'Nana J.
Queen City , TX
Love to just throw these in my purse and head out of the door. Easy to swallow and work quick. I suffer from major migraines and this is really helpful for me! Great price & great product.. very
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
These are my go to when I am experiencing pain and need relief. I find them to be very effective. I buy them at any grocery store with a pharmacy or health isle. I would highly recommend.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
My medicine of choice for menstrual cramps, headaches, and after a long day of work when my back hurts. 2 pills in 24 hours is generally all I need. Works fast and always affordable.
Emily H.
Takes care of pain quickly! Goodbye headaches. I find Aleve more effective than other brands. Always helps me feel better! Repeat customer. Try it for yourself! Very satisfied customer.