Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This is a must, I work with children and my husband in a warehouse and sometimes we do unnecessary lifting and movements that strain the muscles. With just one tablet during the day we are ready to work another shift. We even travel, because there is no better pill. I am not one to take medication of any sort, but when there is a pain I need out of my body fast I reach for this. I know that one will do. I recommend strong for muscle pains. Its available in most stores over the counter and well priced.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I always reach for Aleve when I need to take an over-the-counter pain reliever.  The price is good and the product works for me better than others that I've tried. I also like that I don't have to take as many of them in 24 hours as directed by other brands.  I have a physical job and arthritis and this has worked well for me so I will continue to repurchase until it doesn't.  I also appreciate the bottles with easier to open caps for people with arthritis.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
Amazing product. Only type of pain reliever that doesn't make me drowsy and gets rid of a headache or c-section pain immediately. Very reasonable prices at Walmart along with different quantities. I'd recommend this to anyone like the commercials state take 2 for all day pain relieve. Aleve Tablets with Easy Open Arthritis Cap
OMAR G.
Houston
These Aleve pills are great when wanting to get rid of headaches, or fevers. I appreciate that the pills are looking laying so you don't have to take multiple doses a day.
Andrea R.
These work so well. I always stash a few days n my purse for myself or co workers who have a headache. My boyfriend takes them all the time for back and knee pain. They are the only non prescription medication that works all day.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
It's amazing what your body can do to help you with pain. I was in a wreck and broke both knees, left hip, right ankle a few ribs and a wrist. My body healed! Every once in a while a knee will be sore or my ankle is a bit tighter then usual and one or two of these and I can continue on with my life as usual. It's my right hand man on the rough days!
Kim L.
Golden, CO
I like Aleve because you don't have to carry a bunch with you or remember to retake it in 4-6 hours. You take one pill every 12 hours, that's it. Nevermind the ease of the arthritis cap. It makes getting this bottle open easy and since there are no little ones in my household there is no need for child proofing.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
O my goodness this my go to medicine for when my legs or body is killing me. This medicine is so much better the the others to me. The others don't take any pain away and you have to take like 3-4 to take the pain away. And with this one you take once and I'm good for 6hrs maybe even 12 if the pain wasn't to bad.
Anais G.
I've tried many over the counter pain medications and none of them have helped better then Aleve has. They are so easy to use and you don't have to take them as often as other brands. Once in the morning and once at night is all you need for all day relief from aches and pains.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I like both Advil and Aleve and I try to switch between the two NSAIDS. The price is pretty similar so I usually buy whichever one is on sale. However, I do think that Aleve tends to work better for joint pain and muscle aches. I also think it works a little faster than Advil.

back