Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yolli M.
Aleve is a great product I normally keep a bottle in my purse for my headaches I get every once in a while. Great pain reliever whether it's headaches, muscle, etc. can't go wrong with this product what so ever.
Brittany S.
Westwood, NJ
Ultra-strength pain reliever. Definitely a lot stronger than Advil so I only use this when absolutely necessary. Trumps Advil when it comes to treating back pain. Be careful as you can only take a certain amount.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
It works so fast! I use a lot of ibuprofen, but it just doesn't kick in as quickly as Aleve does. I always get it with coupons at Target. Its also on the shopkick app quite often! I am very satisfied with aleve
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
These work so well and they are fast acting. You can find these at any basic grocery store or something bigger like Walmart. You definitely get the value of the price. I would definitely recommend this for you.
Rubi R.
This is the family favorite! If anything hurts we're always like "take an aleve" it's very affordable!! My grandma carries a bottle around with her everywhere because it's amazing. We use it often with our headaches
Laura B.
Aleve is my go-to pain reliever. I've tried a lot of other pain relievers - Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, etc. - and Aleve seems to be the most effective for me. It especially helps with headaches and menstrual cramps.
Liberty V.
I swear by Aleve. I think it's the best pain reliever on the market. I use it when I'm sore, have a head ache, or have a fever. It always does the trick. Bought at cvs or rite aid, very inexpensive. Good the job
Deanna T.
Canton
Two tablets when the pain is bad and they work within 20 minutes.  The pain stays gone for hours.  Works every time.  I've used this for years and will continue to for a long time to come.
Ashlee L.
This is the ONLY over the counter that helps with the arthritis in my hands. You can find this at most grocery stores like me or drug store. I don't mind paying the higher price because they last a long time.
Ταυρι Ο.
This is my go to OTC pain relief! Lasts longer than Tylenol or Advil and is very effective. I prefer the liquid gels because I hate swallowing pills and it's a lot easier. I do recommend this to people already